Report: Martin had drug issues (Pouncey too?) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Martin had drug issues (Pouncey too?)

Is Martin stupid? This sounds like a idiot drug dealer that calls the police when a deal goes bad.

Seriously, this guy complains that his teammate said "hurtful" things and has the text messages to prove it. Then the messages contain evidence of potentially illegal behavior???? What a twit.

Meh...

Martin is no longer on the team and likely out of the NFL. Not a Dolphins issue.

Incog is no longer on the team and likely out of the NFL. Not a Dolphins issue.

Pouncey will need to walk a clean path for the next year or so and lay off the trees.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Is Martin stupid? This sounds like a idiot drug dealer that calls the police when a deal goes bad.

Seriously, this guy complains that his teammate said "hurtful" things and has the text messages to prove it. Then the messages contain evidence of potentially illegal behavior???? What a twit.

This reminds me of a COPS episode I watched.

Some crack head lady called the cops because some dealer sold her fake drugs and she wanted her money back.

Cop was dumb founded.

Great, so Pouncey's the god damn drug lord on the team. Awesome.

He'll talk about how it was the old him and the Dolphins will recommend him to go into a rehab center or something like that, and 4 months later it's all forgotten. Everyone goes back to Pouncey's for drug parties. Ugh....this team sometimes.

These are the texts Richie sent in, right? And I don't think they actually implicate him in using, only Martin?

Where does the OP get Pouncy from????

nothing in those text said or lead you tobelieve that Pouncy was involved with those two's drug use.....

SMH

if they are both off the team, really it doest matter what comes out about them. The GM is gone. They are gone. The OL coach will be gone. Fact of the matter is, Ross should have fired Philbin in light of the OL being strung out all season.... getting high and half assing it while poor Tannehill is getting knocked on his back time after time. The only harm this crap can still inflict is if 1) More info on Pouncey comes out 2) more drug info comes out and makes Philbin look out of touch (which he is). Let them keep releasing info, who cares...

Not a surprise. Just more proof that idrd1994 was Richie's dad. Interesting that no references to Pouncey being a pothead were in there. Incognito must have deleted them before he turned his phone over to the reporters. Also makes me wonder how long it will take for the "Martin had a gun to his head three times" thing to come out. Perhaps it never will, but it seems fairly likely at this point that it's true.

A "Molly" is ecstasy by the way.

nothing in those text said or lead you tobelieve that Pouncy was involved with those two's drug use.....

SMH

Thta's why I put a question mark. It is implied/stated in the one text that Pouncey's house had drugs

Not a surprise. Just more proof that idrd1994 was Richie's dad. Interesting that no references to Pouncey being a pothead were in there. Incognito must have deleted them before he turned his phone over to the reporters. Also makes me wonder how long it will take for the "Martin had a gun to his head three times" thing to come out. Perhaps it never will, but it seems fairly likely at this point that it's true.

and if they are hitting Pouncey's after the night club, and Martin says he skipped out because he didn't want to do more drugs, then chances are good he's referring to coke. Regardless of what drugs they are doing, our coach is clueless.

pot is nothing to these guys. they are getting high like rock stars.

SMH

Oh how convenient of Pouncey to let people leave their drugs at his house, with no plan of using said drugs. Thank goodness he's such a good Samaritan.

Pouncey is a druggie, "Did you go to Pouncey's house" "Lol no, I'm never doing drugs again." there's not way getting past that. Pouncey was probably supplying them, or has so much **** at his house anyone can just come by and get high as hell.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

It's usually laced with other drugs as well, and is very addicting.

Back
Top Bottom