Report: Martin had drug issues (Pouncey too?) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Martin had drug issues (Pouncey too?)

and if they are hitting Pouncey's after the night club, and Martin says he skipped out because he didn't want to do more drugs, then chances are good he's referring to coke. Regardless of what drugs they are doing, our coach is clueless.

Probably. But it's just opaque enough for Incognito not to get his friend Pouncey in trouble.

I'd love to bash you guys for this but the reality is we'd all be very naïve to think this isn't going on in all 32 locker rooms.

No wonder this OL was so bad. They were all doped up and hungover from partying so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pouncey is a druggie, "Did you go to Pouncey's house" "Lol no, I'm never doing drugs again." there's not way getting past that. Pouncey was probably supplying them, or has so much **** at his house anyone can just come by and get high as hell.

No one says this about weed.

I think we need to sign a bunch of married old guys for OL so they will stay focused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to bash you guys for this but the reality is we'd all be very naïve to think this isn't going on in all 32 locker rooms.

This.

Dude form Ravens and Bears Super Bowl teams already came out saying hotel floor was basically a weed shop. Also, coach hired rent-a-cops to watch over hotel floors instead of real cops.

Even coaches know all these guys are on something.

Whats a "molly"?

Basically extacy but worse.

Bath tub drug. Toss in some rat poison, paint thinner, etc......

Hence why every parent in America freaked out or was clueless when Miley Cyrus came out with the song....

"La-da-di-da-di.....dancing with Molly"

Or Trinidad James...

"Pop the Molly, I'm sweatin'!"

40ayu0.jpg

This.

Dude form Ravens and Bears Super Bowl teams already came out saying hotel floor was basically a weed shop. Also, coach hired rent-a-cops to watch over hotel floors instead of real cops.

This is not about weed. these guys are doing coke and ex on the reg... I think they watch a little too much Eastbound and Down.

Its mind boggling how many people confuse pot with hard drugs.

View attachment 12167[/QUOTE]

yum

Oh how convenient of Pouncey to let people leave their drugs at his house, with no plan of using said drugs. Thank goodness he's such a good Samaritan.

Pouncey is a druggie, "Did you go to Pouncey's house" "Lol no, I'm never doing drugs again." there's not way getting past that. Pouncey was probably supplying them, or has so much **** at his house anyone can just come by and get high as hell.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

It's usually laced with other drugs as well, and is very addicting.
That's a pretty large leap

Incognito texted back, “Goooood That s*** is ridiculous.”

I would imagine Pouncey has quite the scene going on at his house :lol:

Oh how convenient of Pouncey to let people leave their drugs at his house, with no plan of using said drugs. Thank goodness he's such a good Samaritan.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

It's usually laced with other drugs as well, and is very addicting.

WHAT????

In no way shape or form does the txt say ANYTHING about going to Pouncys house for drugs!!!!!

Looks to me these two had a time out together and got high together. HENCE "are you alive?"

Did you go to Pounceys is just did you go there. It does not say what for. For all we know Pouncy had an orgyu going on and invited the fellas. We DON'T KNOW!!!!

Dont assume S*^T.

Martin respone "LOL NO" No more drugs for me for the rest of the season. Hence the two was together already and got high. HENCE are you alive question. he is talking about what ever the two of them used..... He is all set with. HENCE GOOOOODD that is ridiculous...

Man lets not assume stuff around here.

NOTHING! NOTHING Says Pouncy was holding / had / supplied/ did/used/got/ sold/ purchased/stored/ drugs. NOTHING.

This is not about weed. these guys are doing coke and ex on the reg... I think they watch a little too much Eastbound and Down.

Its mind boggling how many people confuse pot with hard drugs.

Agreed. But, I think only a fool would think half the league is not into hard drugs.

Then again, we could say "legal" drugs, but these guys are abusing prescription pain killers and such.

Oxycotton by the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom