Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

Who else is against the 4-3 though the team is geared with DT DE being stronger than our LB's?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think it's a rumor that he's in Miami now. :lol:

Think if we sign him our LB room will be well above average and can possible be a strength if they all stay healthy. And yes I would still draft a stud LB if its the one we targeted.. I'm stoked..

Starting LBs of Timmons, Brown and Alonso would not preclude me from taking a LB with our first or second pick if the right guy is sitting there

Passing on Reddick isn't an option, IMO, so I agree. Otherwise, fingers are crossed for Taco to be on the board at 22.

Even if Miami signs Brown I still like Ben Gedeon, Elijah Lee and Jalen Reeves-Maybin at linebacker on day 3.

Even if Miami signs Brown I still like Ben Gedeon, Elijah Lee and Jalen Reeves-Maybin at linebacker on day 3.

If we don't draft a linebacker before round 5 then we've got to take one there. Still need depth and youth/talent for that matter. The linebacker position was completely depleted coming into the offseason for us. The only current backup I care for is Neville Hewitt.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Who else was in for Brown other than the Raiders btw? I like the meeting starting tonight and heading into a second day over the typical early morning start. Gives a 27 year old a chance to take in all the city has to offer before heading into the negotiation portion of the visit. I say strip club rampage all night tonight. Start somewhere upscale and end at Tootsies. He will sign first thing in the morning

Would easily be the most talented lb on our team if signed. I think he's just starting to get his football IQ up to go together with his talent

According to the Sun-SEnt article, he can play all three spots. He was the MIKE at Buffalo and the Bills are going to go with Ragland who was injured last year at MLB. But... the article came from Omar. Take it for what is worth. Have to remember, even a blind squirrel can find a nut from time to time.
I don't know what you guys have against Omar, but I get the best and most accurate reports on the Dolphins from him. Most of what he's says about the phins over the years have been true. Like him, I think the trenches is where games are won and he's been spot on for that for years. He's critical of players who should be criticized, i.e., Jordan recently. He told us when the team sucked before they got the field for years under Philbin and probably called the coach out for having the wrong priorities and getting rid of alpha males. He was right. Actually it was refreshing when he's wrong every once and awhile. He got more right about this team than he got wrong and I appreciated his reporting. He calls it as he see it and I appreciate someone not candy coding our team. I like knowing the truth.

I don't know what you guys have against Omar, but I get the best and most accurate reports on the Dolphins from him. Most of what he's says about the phins over the years have been true. Like him, I think the trenches is where games are won and he's been spot on for that for years. He's critical of players who should be criticized, i.e., Jordan recently. He told us when the team sucked before they got the field for years under Philbin and probably called the coach out for having the wrong priorities and getting rid of alpha males. He was right. Actually it was refreshing when he's wrong every once and awhile. He got more right about this team than he got wrong and I appreciated his reporting. He calls it as he see it and I appreciate someone not candy coding our team. I like knowing the truth.

Him calling it like he sees it is his opinion not truth.

@ArmandoSalguero: Zach Brown visit with the Dolphins has begun.

@ArmandoSalguero: Zach Brown visit with the Dolphins has begun.

Been a Dolfan all my life, never been to Miami. Albeit, a night on South Beach with the Dolphins can't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom