Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

If we paid 28-29 million for Zach Brown what would be everyones reaction?

At least with Kiko you know he plays hard, makes plays, and can be moved around.

Bringing in Zach Brown may have been some theatrics to push Kiko to accept the long term deal Miami wanted (hey, they both play mike LB). The interesting thing to probably note is if Tannenbaum got the agreement in principle last night. If an agreement with Kiko hadn't been sorted out, you may well have seen a deal for multiple years for Zach Brown done today.
I may be wrong but I think Mike Tannenbaum was playing hardball and Zach Brown and his former agent were used as pawns in the process to lock in Kiko. The timing is not a coincidence. They knew ballpark what Zach Brown was seeking and went through the process of embarrassing him with a low-ball offer but Mike had the deal with Kiko already agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted both not just either or. Our D needs big help, huge help and this would have been a step in the right direction. But if he wants a Suh payday then it's all good. I like what we're doing as it stands.

I've been hearing reports that Brown is still on the market because of his attitude. It's turning teams off. Any real substance to this?

in reply to @mlwilsonpublish

20m
Simon Clancy‏ @SiClancy
@mlwilsonpublish @AdamHBeasley Again, Brown wanted close to 10m a year. Which is why he's unsigned & why he changed agents.

20m
Simon Clancy‏ @SiClancy
@mlwilsonpublish @AdamHBeasley Again, Brown wanted close to 10m a year. Which is why he's unsigned & why he changed agents.

i want 10m a year too zach, ain't gonna happen

20m
Simon Clancy‏ @SiClancy

well at least we didn't pay that nonsense

But some very knowledgeable posters here claim we low balled him.

If we offered him $3 mil we did

Im sure the reports of low offers are legit...to outside players

They said they were gonna take care of their own they sure have...minus landry of course

So where are all the people who wanted him so bad they would have a fit if we paid 10 mil for a guy the Raiders passed on to sign J Jenkins

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5m
Jamal Womble‏ @ReadytoWomble
Zach Brown in Buffalo but will take more visits, doesn't seem to be in a rush to sign, weighing all options. Miami still in it. So is Oak

5m
Jamal Womble‏ @ReadytoWomble
Zach Brown in Buffalo but will take more visits, doesn't seem to be in a rush to sign, weighing all options. Miami still in it. So is Oak

Cleveland or SF will be his landing spot since their defenses stink and they have money.

Back
Top Bottom