Reports From CHI Joint Practices | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reports From CHI Joint Practices

You'll be eating your words when you watch Wilson play. Fields is going to be the one that busts. None of those Ohio State QB's have ever been worth a damn in the pros. I hope I'm wrong since I'm a Dolphins fan, but Wilson is going to be giving us fits for years.
So far Wilson is stinking up camp. Wilson could be good but he only had one good yr in college. playing in New York with no vet back ups in a very tough division. Wilson is being set up to fail

You'll be eating your words when you watch Wilson play. Fields is going to be the one that busts. None of those Ohio State QB's have ever been worth a damn in the pros. I hope I'm wrong since I'm a Dolphins fan, but Wilson is going to be giving us fits for years.

This is such a horrible take. Why anybody believes in this nonsense is baffling.

Has BYU produced a worthwhile QB this millennium? Nope. But somehow you do a 180 and tout Zach Wilson.

Until Josh Allen, what was Wyoming’s track record? Or Clemson‘s before Deshaun Watson? Has Michigan produced anything since Tom Brady? Better not go there either.

Someone better tell Quinn Ewers and Bryce Young that they should just give it up already since they play for programs w/o a track history of producing top NFL QB’s in recent memory. :rolleyes:

The notion that any player is predisposed to fail due to the school they‘ve chosen is among the dumbest things ever.

This is such a horrible take. Why anybody believes in this nonsense is baffling.

Has BYU produced a worthwhile QB this millennium? Nope. But somehow you do a 180 and tout Zach Wilson.

Until Josh Allen, what was Wyoming’s track record? Or Clemson‘s before Deshaun Watson? Has Michigan produced anything since Tom Brady? Better not go there either.

Someone better tell Quinn Ewers and Bryce Young that they should just give it up already since they play for programs w/o a track history of producing top NFL QB’s in recent memory. :rolleyes:

The notion that any player is predisposed to fail due to the school they‘ve chosen is among the dumbest things ever.
You obviously haven't watched Zach Wilson play. He has "it" You'll see what I'm talking about in due time.

The J. Geils Band.

I caught these guys on the Sanctuary tour and OMG... so much energy, so much swagger, and Peter's voice is just amazing.

Another time was Steve Marriot and Humble Pie... these 4 scruffy guys came out with cigarettes in their mouths and beers in hand... jammed the smokes in their frets and just wailed. One of the most rock n roll things I have ever witnessed. Marriot was a God.

Judas Priest came to B-town a lot when I was a teenager, so I've seen them MANY times... Rob's voice is one of those transcendent voices... He could scream, and hit every note.
Saw Stevie Marriot in the eighties when he just played for cash lots of times - trouble with the taxman. played tiny venues with the "the packet of three", just made stuff up when he wanted.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SVNRKmK76k

As most of us feared, It seems this season is going to come down to the OL more than any other unit.
Agreed.

This is why I've said, we won't be questioning if we took the right WR. We will be questioning why we didn't take sewell.

I like Waddle and believe he and Tua will be special.

I hope we don't have to look back on this draft asking why we didn't take sewell at 6.

Agreed.

This is why I've said, we won't be questioning if we took the right WR. We will be questioning why we didn't take sewell.

I like Waddle and believe he and Tua will be special.

I hope we don't have to look back on this draft asking why we didn't take sewell at 6.

I think that’s your opinion. As if, Sewell, alone would have been the savior for the entire group.

Nope! Not part of this campaign.

I think he's probably stating that OSU qb's have had a system that works in college, but there is no denying they have put out zero. However, does that mean he will not be good? No. He's got insane tools. There were definitely things he struggled with last year. Physical defenses gave him fits. That's true for most qb's though. Most college qb's don't have to make multiple looks in the pocket. He has insane tools. Again, when there is a track record of qb's having massive success in college and failing in the pros, being cynical is fair but it does not equal failure.

You obviously haven't watched Zach Wilson play. He has "it" You'll see what I'm talking about in due time.
You could be right about Wilson, but you can’t logically argue about OSU QB success in the same breath…

You could be right about Wilson, but you can’t logically argue about OSU QB success in the same breath…
Probably an even more ridiculous argument as to why a QB will or won't be successful than what school they went to is simply saying they have "it." What's next, hes a "FOOTBALL PLAYER, URRRRGH!"?

Back
Top Bottom