review of roster from this and last | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

review of roster from this and last

It was meaningless to a degree but remember that at that point homefield advantage was still a possiblity for them, so completely meaningless is not accurate.

They would have needed Pitt to lose 2 games, it wasn't happening. They were locked into the div title and the 2 seed.

nyjunc said:
They would have needed Pitt to lose 2 games, it wasn't happening. They were locked into the div title and the 2 seed.

No, Pitt had already lost one and they had lost one. They needed pitt to just lose one more. If they would have beaten the fins, NE would only have had one loss.

nyjunc said:
Why doesn't the NFL just cancel the season and give you guys the Lombardi? You have upgraded but tnot that dramatically.

uhmm where exactly did he say we'd win the super bowl? guess they dont teach reading where youre from.

what exactly have the jets done? last year was such a fluke and i cant wait for you guys to see that this year....

I've said this a million times before...
We have a truly outstanding defensive backs coach. Vincent, Buckley, Madison, Surtain, Marion just to name a few successful players. While we did have some great defensive drafts, talent alone means nothing. With our defensive backs coach and a much better defensive-minded head coach, our defensive backs shouldn't be as much of a concern as we fear.

LtDan662002 said:
That would be the RB listed right after Ricky errrrr... Needs to switch that order immediately and then we will draw and quarter him ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yeahthat:

muscle979 said:
No, Pitt had already lost one and they had lost one. They needed pitt to just lose one more. If they would have beaten the fins, NE would only have had one loss.

My mistake, you are correct but they did need Pitt to lose 1 more which didn't look like it would happen and obviously did not happen.

uhmm where exactly did he say we'd win the super bowl? guess they dont teach reading where youre from.

I was just maming a point that you haven't upgraded the talent that dramatically.

what exactly have the jets done? last year was such a fluke and i cant wait for you guys to see that this year....

blah, blah, blah. We are 11-3 against Miami in the last 14 games and we've made the playoffs twice since your last appearance.

nyjunc said:
blah, blah, blah. We are 11-3 against Miami in the last 14 games and we've made the playoffs twice since your last appearance.

History means S*** to the next game. If it means something, show me the rings you got.

BrazForPhins said:
History means S*** to the next game. If it means something, show me the rings you got.

Neither one of us has any timgs in my lifetime but we have more div titles and AFC Title game apperances in the last decade(in addition to the domination of the series).

nyjunc said:
Neither one of us has any timgs in my lifetime but we have more div titles and AFC Title game apperances in the last decade(in addition to the domination of the series).

ok, so keep that period inside your heart and head, cause Wanny is
gone :D

BrazForPhins said:
ok, so keep that period inside your heart and head, cause Wanny is
gone :D

we were 4-0 in JJ's last 4 games against us. Wanny actually broke the streak and had all 3 wins in that period. Wanny will be missed :D

Back
Top Bottom