Revis Speaks: Fractured Locker Room Ran Deep | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis Speaks: Fractured Locker Room Ran Deep

MD

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
After snubbing the media the day following the end of the season, Darrelle Revis finally spoke about the Jets season. It appears that Rex was clueless to what was going on behind his back and that Revis suggests a players only meeting prior to the opening of 2012 camp to clear the air. No doubt Rex is a great defensive mind but he is not head coaching material. This will be a huge challenge for Rex to fix but I don't think he has the personality to do it. The Jets may be destined to battle the Bills for the AFC East cellar.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...says-new-york-jets-internal-turmoil-runs-deep

Last edited by a moderator:
And one certain Jets fan scoffed when I said that the franchise is one of the most dysfunctional in all of professional sports.

Knicks still take that cake, though.

At least New York has Eli and the Giants.

dysfuntional b/c we had one "bad" year(Miami has won 8 games one time since 2006)? and you are comparing them top the Knicks who haven't won a playoff series in over a decade?(they sound more Miami dolphin like, right?)

when you fall short of expectations things happen, it's better than the guys being happy they lost.

This has nothing to do with a winning or losing season. This has to do with how the players interacted with each other behind closed doors. And until other players leave the Jets know one will no exactly how deep this goes or for how long it was going on. And there is a good chance it has been going on longer than we know, or Jets fans care to admit. And I whole heartily believe Ryan didn't know what was going on. All he cares about is if they win. And for two seasons that is what they did.

So from Ryan's stand point if they pulled together to win on game day, who cares if they fought in the locker room. Except this past season those egos and tempers that were kept in the locker room spilled out onto the field and it effected their performance at the worst time. And unless they fix the locker room issues before next season, which there is a good chance they will, it will be hard for them to win.

Never go to the library without your shotgun.

Last edited by a moderator:
dysfuntional b/c we had one "bad" year(Miami has won 8 games one time since 2006)? and you are comparing them top the Knicks who haven't won a playoff series in over a decade?(they sound more Miami dolphin like, right?)

when you fall short of expectations things happen, it's better than the guys being happy they lost.

clear.gif

the jest are just frustrated because they are the red headed step child in their city. the giants have been and always will be the class of new york. rex has a little mans complex compared with coughlins giants. the more he talks, the more insecure he sounds. this is a dysfunctional team. as i said a few weeks ago, this is the first offseason in a couple of years where id rather be a dolphins fan.

the jest are just frustrated because they are the red headed step child in their city. the giants have been and always will be the class of new york. rex has a little mans complex compared with coughlins giants. the more he talks, the more insecure he sounds. this is a dysfunctional team. as i said a few weeks ago, this is the first offseason in a couple of years where id rather be a dolphins fan.

NY loves a winner, the last coupe of years it was a Jets town, this year it's a Giants town. If we win again next year we'll take it back, at least we don't take a backseat to college teams or basketball teams in our town.

NY loves a winner, the last coupe of years it was a Jets town, this year it's a Giants town. If we win again next year we'll take it back, at least we don't take a backseat to college teams or basketball teams in our town.

Lol!!!! If lebron played for the Knicks new York would go ape ****. The heat barely fill their arena. As far as college football goes, you obviously have never been to a canes game if you think people actually care about them. I will agree that overall in Florida college football is widely popular. That doesn't change the fact that the jest have always been the 2nd team in NYC.

Lol!!!! If lebron played for the Knicks new York would go ape ****. The heat barely fill their arena. As far as college football goes, you obviously have never been to a canes game if you think people actually care about them. I will agree that overall in Florida college football is widely popular. That doesn't change the fact that the jest have always been the 2nd team in NYC.

No one goes to or really cares about any sports in So. Florida. The lone exception forvere was the Dolphins but that has been fading w/ all the losing.

Miami is not a good sports town, that's not a shot at you or the fans that post here it's just a fact. Attendance at games in Miami has never been good outside of when the Dolphins were great.

We were the 1st team the previous 2 years and we will be again soon.

No one goes to or really cares about any sports in So. Florida. The lone exception forvere was the Dolphins but that has been fading w/ all the losing.

Miami is not a good sports town, that's not a shot at you or the fans that post here it's just a fact. Attendance at games in Miami has never been good outside of when the Dolphins were great.

We were the 1st team the previous 2 years and we will be again soon.

Have fun watching the giants in the super bowl, again.

It sucks but life goes on. It could be worse, my team could be going on 12 years w/o a playoff win.

Dang. You know what? You're right! We have sucked for 10 years. What's sad is the jest still have no where closeto the winning percentage of the dolphins all time. That just proves how pathetic of a franchise the jest are.

Dang. You know what? You're right! We have sucked for 10 years. What's sad is the jest still have no where closeto the winning percentage of the dolphins all time. That just proves how pathetic of a franchise the jest are.

That's awesome that you won a ton of reg season games from the 70s-90s, congrats on that!

Back
Top Bottom