Rex Ryan believes Jets should be favorites to win it all | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan believes Jets should be favorites to win it all

Nawledge

Scout Team
Reaction score
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets coach Rex Ryan says his team should not only be favored to beat the Cincinnati Bengals but to win the Super Bowl.

During his daily news conference Wednesday, Ryan was asked what his reaction was to being the team with the longest odds to win the championship. Ryan says he wasn't aware of that, but "we should be favorites."

When asked to clarify whether he meant against the Bengals or the entire playoffs, Ryan said "the whole tournament." He cited the fact the Jets have the NFL's best defense and rushing game as reasons they should be favorites.

The Jets opened as one-point underdogs against the Bengals and now are 2½-point underdogs. Their current odds of winning the Super Bowl are 50-1.​

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8158d58d&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

here he goes again with his mouth...he gets 2 games handed to him and now he thinks hes got the best team again.

This guy makes Sparano look like a Rhodes Scholar...........this dush bag didn't even know they were in the hunt 2 games ago.

coming from a guy that said his team would only defeat the colts if they benched half of their starters.

Ive never hated such a fat phucking slob so bad in my life. I would kick his fat *** up and down the field over and over again. what a moron this guy is. Waste of air.

Threads like these make me like Rex even more.

You Guys Get Way To Bent Around The Axle On Stupid ****.

Who cares. He should think the Jets are going to win it all... I'm sure last year Sparano and the team thought they were going to win it all. There's nothing wrong with showing confidence in your team.

why are you here? the dolphins swept the jests and the jests were handed a playoff berth.
Can we get over the sweep already? The Jets made the playoffs... it wasn't a glitch, just like last year's division title wasn't a glitch. We get so angry when people say last year was a fluke... we have no right to go out and say the Jet's playoff birth is a fluke. It isn't. They got in and that's all that matters.

why are you here? the dolphins swept the jests and the jests were handed a playoff berth.
I stumbled on a link to the ridiculous thread about how it was actually bad for the Jets to make the playoffs and have been following a couple of threads this week.

The Jets earned a playoff spot that the fins choked away. They were handed nothing.

Your talking about a team moving to a new stadium that has a chit load of psl's to sell, they want as much publicity as they can get. The guy is a idiot. Half way through the season they were talking about cleaning house again for Bill Cohwer. The same fans who love this guy, this week, are the same people who were calling Mangini, Mangenious a few short years ago. They are clueless.

Can we get over the sweep already? The Jets made the playoffs... it wasn't a glitch, just like last year's division title wasn't a glitch. We get so angry when people say last year was a fluke... we have no right to go out and say the Jet's playoff birth is a fluke. It isn't. They got in and that's all that matters.

yes we do and yes it was a fluke. last season, the dolphins marched into giants stadium and defeated favre's jests. that is earning a playoff berth.

the jests played IND without Manning and CIN without Palmer. that is handing the jests two wins.

I stumbled on a link to the ridiculous thread about how it was actually bad for the Jets to make the playoffs and have been following a couple of threads this week.

The Jets earned a playoff spot that the fins choked away. They were handed nothing.

again, beating IND without Manning and CIN without palmer is nothing to be proud of.

Keep telling yourself that Willie, only Jet fans believe that. You people are so pathetic, you can't even accept a gift and be hmble about it. Keep pounding your chest there Tarzan.

Back
Top Bottom