Rex Ryan believes Jets should be favorites to win it all | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan believes Jets should be favorites to win it all

yes we do and yes it was a fluke. last season, the dolphins marched into giants stadium and defeated favre's jests. that is earning a playoff berth.

the jests played IND without Manning and CIN without Palmer. that is handing the jests two wins.
Get over it.. The Jet's still had to play in order to win. You're acting as if the Colts and Bengals just forfeited the game. Palmer was in and went 1-10 for 0 yards... You are arguing a stupid point. Nothing is handed to you in football. If anything, Miami gave them the playoff birth.

Get over it.. The Jet's still had to play in order to win. You're acting as if the Colts and Bengals just forfeited the game. Palmer was in and went 1-10 for 0 yards... You are arguing a stupid point. Nothing is handed to you in football. If anything, Miami gave them the playoff birth.

get over it? you are not a true dolphin's fan if you are not still pissed that the phins missed the playoffs and the lowly jests were handed a playoff berth.

again, beating IND without Manning and CIN without palmer is nothing to be proud of.
You didn't even watch the games you're talking about.

The Jets were down 5 midway through the 3rd quarter with Peyton and all the Colts starters in the game. There is no way to say for sure what would have happened had they remained in the game.

Palmer and the rest of the Bengals offensive starters minus Benson were completely dominated into the 3rd quarter. Palmer was 1 for 11 for like 7 yards and an INT when he left and the Jets were up 27-0. The starters were completely dominated.

Keep telling yourself that Willie, only Jet fans believe that. You people are so pathetic, you can't even accept a gift and be hmble about it. Keep pounding your chest there Tarzan.
We are the ones at fault for the Jet's so called "fluke"

Teams that are in the playoffs are there for a reason, not because of a fluke. Not sure what's so difficult about that concept.

I agree Rex has to believe his team can win it all, however, I cant see it happening and I cant wait to watch them go out. Be even better if Sanchez throws a nice load of picks.

You didn't even watch the games you're talking about.

The Jets were down 5 midway through the 3rd quarter with Peyton and all the Colts starters in the game. There is no way to say for sure what would have happened had they remained in the game.

Palmer and the rest of the Bengals offensive starters minus Benson were completely dominated into the 3rd quarter. Palmer was 1 for 11 for like 7 yards and an INT when he left. The starters were completely dominated.

obviously if manning stayed in, the colts would not have imploded. manning doesnt let that happen.

get over it? you are not a true dolphin's fan if you are not still pissed that the phins missed the playoffs and the lowly jests were handed a playoff berth.
ahhaha so no I'm going to be called a "fake fan" because I don't get pissed about stuff that I have no control over. I don't like it that Miami isn't in the playoffs and the Jets are, but there is no fluke. The Jet's won the games they had to, and that's the bottom line. Miami didn't. Otherwise, we would be in their shoes right now.

I don't think they were handed a playoff spot, but I believe it is pretty darn funny this dude had no idea they were even still in the race 2-3 weeks ago. Sheer ignorance.

Colts would of gone 19-0. I can see if Peyton wasn't doing anything and your NFL's best D was holding him in check, but that wasn't the case. He marched down the field in a matter of a couple minutes after Brad Smith returned a kickoff. Then the Jets scored of a Curtis Painter fumble into the endzone. Then it was a lock.

Jets earned the spot by doing what they had to do. Things just happened to fall into place better for them as well. They won't do much in the playoffs so it will be like when we went last year, theres no point but to get a tougher sced and lower draft pick. Let them be happy, still theres not much they can say to us.

I love the guy but WHY is he opening his mouth again????

Do you really expect Ryan to say that he thinks the Jets will lose?? Imagine if Sparano said that last year before playing Baltimore.

It stings but it's football. The Jets got in and we didn't. Doesn't matter how. We're watching, they're playing.

Back
Top Bottom