Ricky and Chambers @ Triumph Show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and Chambers @ Triumph Show

Palerider

The Game
Reaction score
I went to the Triumph Football Spectacular in New Jersey today and got to meet Ricky and Chris Chambers. Ricky looks diesel man, and seems real focused not to mention being a good guy.

CC was very cool and promised a bunch of us 1300 yards this year...........we'll see.

It was a good show and it's nice to know that the guys on the team I love are genuinley nice guys............

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
You actully talked w/ CC?

If you did, I hate you now.

I said hi to him once, I asked him how many catches will we get from him, and he said around 80(that's where I got the idea from). Man don't you live in Miami? Aventura Mall on Saturdays. Chambers is there ALOT. So is Lamar Thomas. I heard your boy Surtain was there a few weeks ago..

What sucks is that I live in NY..........gotta get down this year for camp!

Originally posted by Palerider
Why? LOL Good guy. Chatted for a few minutes.

Yeah man. He is a very QUIET guy. Speaks calm and steady. LOL sometimes he looks like I did when I was talking to a girl in the 5th grade. I couldn't picture CC ever coming out in the media complaining or getting into fights or anything. His uncle taught him all he knows about the game of football, including respect(his words).

I wish he'd be more hyped on the field though! Maybe playing with McMichael for another year will change that.. :D

Where on Long Island are you?

I am from Long Island and me and my brother where there today also..great seeing Ricky and Dan...didn't wait around for CC though....we go down for training camp every year...it is a must!

Both my brother and myself live in Malverne...and we both have Direct TV....you grew up in Massapequa?

The Five Towns right?........Yes, grew up in Massapequa. Been a Fins fan my whole life surrounded by the ignorant Jet fans.

Man, I'll never forget the first time I met Chambers, all be it was very short, lol.

I was on the sideline of one of the 2002 home games last year, I forgot which one. He had just caught a TD pass from Fiedler in the back of the endzone, and when he turned around, all I could see was this HUGE white teeth smile. He had bumped into me after running a little on the sideline from making the catch, and he said "sorry man"

But that was it, lol.

Close ..between Lynbrook and Rockville Center...Did you see Dan< Ricky and Chambers?...we got there about 11:30am...and left around 3:30pm...knew we would hit traffic getting home

Serious traffic bro. We left at 4:00 and hit traffic in Staten Island all the way down the belt, through the Southern State..............2 hrs. Well worth it though. You guys hit traffic?

I met Dan last year and he was great. I'm thinking of doing the show in Chicago in June I heard Seau has signed.

Migs it was against New England because that was the only home TD he had besides Detroit and I am sure you woudl remember if it was Detroit because that was 1st game of season....his 3rd TD came in Minne so it was against New England.

Back
Top Bottom