Ricky and Chambers @ Triumph Show | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and Chambers @ Triumph Show

We hit traffic exactly at the same point...through Staten island...and of course the lovely Belt parking lot....so have you been to training camp before....gone to any games in Miami...we always go to camp...and try to sneak in a game...we know someone who has great season tickets...we just let her know in advance and we get em...thinking about the NE game in Oct

Did both Jet games last season home and away but I've never been to camp. How is trainng camp? Are the players accessible?

Training Camp is awesome...you can get real close...but as to player access...not really...they come over to the fence area after practice but that is about it...but you are so close...it is unreal...plus you get to see then run plays against one another and the night practices are really great because they scrimmage alot...but let me warn you...during the day...it is HOT!...and I mean HOT!!...I have never sweated so much in my life...especially the morning practices....you have to drink alot of water...but the whole experience in unbelievable.
I have relatives in Mass....you close to any italian delicatessans where you are?

Originally posted by Migs182005
Man, I'll never forget the first time I met Chambers, all be it was very short, lol.

I was on the sideline of one of the 2002 home games last year, I forgot which one. He had just caught a TD pass from Fiedler in the back of the endzone, and when he turned around, all I could see was this HUGE white teeth smile. He had bumped into me after running a little on the sideline from making the catch, and he said "sorry man"

But that was it, lol.

The Pats game!

I saw Chambers at a autograph show last year. I had a mini-helmet signed, took a photo with him and said hi. I printed out the photo but it was deleted on my computer accidently. That's about it, no "chatting", debates over Occum's Razor or anything like that. :cool:

That would be the place palerider....That place is run by my uncle and godfather...family run for years...both my brother and myself worked there when we were kids....but they are all jet fans and cowboy fans in there...so be careful...they carry big knives and have alot of room in the meat locker......the food is expensive...but like you said...oh so good

Small world Phinfan..That's great.......Expensive but the best there is!I also sometimes wait on line for an hour but who cares.

Do you know anyone from behind the counter?...you go in often?....yes it is a small world....you work on Long island or in the city?....I am a LIRR conductor....I know...everyone hates the LIRR...lol....but I met my wife on the train...and we have 2 beautiful boys and they will learn the love of sunday afternoons and living ang dying with the fins...already have them covered in fin gear every week

I don't know any of the guys behind the counter but everyone there is really cool. I work in Hauppauge for a company that does IT solutions. It's funny, I just met with some of the guys from the LIRR last week in Jamaica to talk about their IT. I have a little guy who's two and I'm trying to teach him right from the get go.............he must be a PhinsFan!

I have a 3 yr old and a 6 month old and they both will be taught about Dan and the joy of being a fin fan.....can't wait till they both get older and we can spend sundays screaming and yelling at the tv....nothing like passing traditions along

Totally agree! Like Father like Sons. Teach them young! The only problem I have is that my wife is a Jet fan so she's trying to corupt the little guy.

Big problem I'm trying to stop NOW!

How in GODS name did you marry a jets fan??????????? is it too late to try to get the thing annulled?????....thought you were a good guy...now I don't know...lol....can't even look at the color green....do you have the dish or do you have to watch the jets every sunday?...if you decide to go to training camp...let me know...can give you all the info you need about it...me and my brother are going down the first week of August...going to spend about 5 days....annual trip every year....HIS WIFE IS A JET FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...UGHH!!!!!!!!

He knows, he feels my pain. We're just unlucky bastards....LOL. The FIRST thing I did when I bought my house in '99 was get Direct TV. I don't know what I'd do without it.

Back
Top Bottom