Ricky and Chambers @ Triumph Show | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and Chambers @ Triumph Show

I used to be friends with the guy who ran the practice facility in Davie. That way I could get down there in the VIP/family section by the building (where there's shade and drinks), as well as free tickets to scrimmages and preseason games. It was cool because we got to mingle with the players and such. That last time, I sat with Autry Denson's parents (we were practicing with Tampa Bay and he was still a Buccaneer at that time). My mother was with me. So the moms talked "mom talk" the entire time. :) I remember them saying how weird it was wearing Buccaneer red, being lifelong Dolfans.

Anyway, it was cool. I always got tons of pics and stories from the players. Even got a pic of the rookie Denson with his parents. I miss those days of living in the area during football season. :cry:

Originally posted by Palerider
Migs he's got the whitest teeth right bro?

Man, I think they need to make a new shade of white for his teeth. It blinded me :lol:

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Migs it was against New England because that was the only home TD he had besides Detroit and I am sure you woudl remember if it was Detroit because that was 1st game of season....his 3rd TD came in Minne so it was against New England.

Yeah Franco it was the Pats game. It wasn't the Lions game because I was in the stands that game. Thanks for helping me figuring it out again. ;)

Back
Top Bottom