Ricky article (check out the pictures) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky article (check out the pictures)

I love Ricky and I wish him all the best. I know he is a great runner and a heck of a nice guy.

But I don't want him on the Dolphins. This team is getting a new start,especially the offense.

Sorry but we are going to have a ton of rookies on our team next year and I just don't see the Hindu evangelist as the mentoring veteran type.

I would rather trade Ricky and draft Bryan Leonard. It's time to go young wherever we can.

Ricky should be traded to Oakland, it's close to home for him. Maybe we could use him to move up in the third or second round. If we could move up from the 60 to the 33 it would be huge.

There could be guys ther like Khalil,Griffin,Blaylock,Houston, Ugoh.

http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2007/03/01/sp_williams_0068_kr.jpg
The picture where he's in the straight-up headstand...

I don't even want to guess about the strength and balance it takes to do that.

Somebody else go try and tackle this guy.

eh none of those moves he's trying are really hard at all. i just did the straight up headstand and the other arched thing on my arms. although i am a pretty athletic person, most people could do it if they tried.:wink: now what's impressive and takes incredible strength and balance is when people do that thing where they hold onto a pole and keep their body straight out horizontally off the ground.

I love Ricky and I wish him all the best. I know he is a great runner and a heck of a nice guy.

But I don't want him on the Dolphins. This team is getting a new start,especially the offense.

Sorry but we are going to have a ton of rookies on our team next year and I just don't see the Hindu evangelist as the mentoring veteran type.

I would rather trade Ricky and draft Bryan Leonard. It's time to go young wherever we can.

Ricky should be traded to Oakland, it's close to home for him. Maybe we could use him to move up in the third or second round. If we could move up from the 60 to the 33 it would be huge.

ou are an ignorant rick hator. briand Leonard (as much as i like the kid) Wont e great in hte nL> He lsot weight, so he is trying to sya that he is a Runninback not a Fullback. Well..i just don c the guy as a game changing runninback in the nfl. ricky is cheap 9as cheap asthey come) And I ruly belive that he got hi mind traight, and is rady to get that Comeback player of the year trophy (lol i wish)
I Belive Ricky Should be back.

ou are an ignorant rick hator. briand Leonard (as much as i like the kid) Wont e great in hte nL> He lsot weight, so he is trying to sya that he is a Runninback not a Fullback. Well..i just don c the guy as a game changing runninback in the nfl. ricky is cheap 9as cheap asthey come) And I ruly belive that he got hi mind traight, and is rady to get that Comeback player of the year trophy (lol i wish)
I Belive Ricky Should be back.
que?

I got a better idea. Draft Leonard and welcome Ricky back too. If Ricky screws up one more time, you will never have to worry about him again. Ricky has no trade value.

This is a great article. Ricky is da man!

Ricky Williams when in the game is the best runner in NFL!! hes pure and a game breaker!! As the game wears on he gets better!! TOO bad!!

eh none of those moves he's trying are really hard at all. i just did the straight up headstand and the other arched thing on my arms. although i am a pretty athletic person, most people could do it if they tried.:wink: now what's impressive and takes incredible strength and balance is when people do that thing where they hold onto a pole and keep their body straight out horizontally off the ground.
Just curious, how much do you weigh?

For most normal players, I can see your point. The problem is the money that Ricky still owes the Dolphins - will the Raiders pay that to the Dolphins? No, so the Dolphins would have to just write that off which is a very large chunk of change.

It would be better if Ricky could work that money off by playing for the Dolphins while getting a minimum contract. I think I could still live in a decent manner off that... :D

Lol, some of us don't have to leave the house... it's called a GIRLFRIEND!!!

yeah well every time Ricky has a GIRLFRIEND it costs him dearly (child support) so I don't blame him for practicing... :cooldude:

Hopefully he gets reinstated by the NFL and then traded to whoever for a 4th or 5th rounder!!

Sick of the RW drama. He cannot be depended on for jack!

Back
Top Bottom