Ricky article (check out the pictures) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky article (check out the pictures)

I will say this one time....

Of all the players I've ever watched in my lifetime...

Ricky Williams has inspired my fanmanship more than any. Every time he's touched the ball... he's made lasting memories for me.

People can say what they want.... but, I've never been glued to the TV more in my life than when Ricky's about to get the handoff.

It's sad the path he chose... but it was his to choose. And, like him or not, he DID exercise his freedoms, take control of his life and live it the way he wanted.

That, in itself is inspiring.

Ricky's always been my favorite player.

Run Ricky Run!

Ricky Williams has inspired my fanmanship more than any. Every time he's touched the ball... he's made lasting memories for me.

People can say what they want.... but, I've never been glued to the TV more in my life than when Ricky's about to get the handoff.

It's sad the path he chose... but it was his to choose. And, like him or not, he DID exercise his freedoms, take control of his life and live it the way he wanted.

Run Ricky Run!

Ricky was indeed fun to watch, and if he is serious and really does have a handle on himself, then I think he has a few more years in him.

It's tough because when you have a great player that makes bad choices off the field, you want so bad for him to straighten out. I just hope it's for real. If so, we're going to have a solid RB corp.

Run Ricky Run!

very well put, i couldnt agree more.:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom