Ricky article (check out the pictures) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky article (check out the pictures)

Great article. I still don't think I'll ever be able to fully trust the guy again. However, I still can't wait to see him back in a Dolphins uniform.

wow, thats intense. is it just me, or does that look extremely unconfomfortable. especially the one where he's doing a headstand... but... on his shoulders, and his neck/head is at like a 90 degree angle to the rest of his body haha wouldnt catch me doing that in a million years

The six game winning streak in 2005?..... Ricky was HUGE part of that...not Ronnie...
In the ugly loss to the Browns in 05, he was one of the very few on offense that played well. Ricky has grown up a whole lot since 2002, just read the article and you can tell... the guy understands smoking pot is not the answer to his social anxiety disorder. How many consecutive tests has this guy passed over the past two years??? a few hundred?
He comes to the Fins this year (if reinstated) in great shape, no lingering injures, well rested, and ready to play with Ronnie

I love Ricky and I wish him all the best. I know he is a great runner and a heck of a nice guy.

But I don't want him on the Dolphins. This team is getting a new start,especially the offense.

Sorry but we are going to have a ton of rookies on our team next year and I just don't see the Hindu evangelist as the mentoring veteran type.

I would rather trade Ricky and draft Bryan Leonard. It's time to go young wherever we can.

Ricky should be traded to Oakland, it's close to home for him. Maybe we could use him to move up in the third or second round. If we could move up from the 60 to the 33 it would be huge.

There could be guys ther like Khalil,Griffin,Blaylock,Houston, Ugoh.

A ton of rookies next year? Why would Ricky mentor every single one of them? If we had 5 rookies on defense, ZT and JT would be the ones mentoring them.

Bahhhh. I'm going to welcome RW back with :bighug:

After reading the article and looking at the pics, 1 question keeps popping in my head. WHY WOULD HE WANT TO COME BACK IF NOT FOR MONEY? I mean the guy sounds like he is at peace with himself and is living a very peaceful and happy life, I just dont get it. That would be the same a a junkie that has sobered up going back to hang around the pusher's house were he used to get messed up. It just doesnt go well. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Daaam. Ricky has plenty of flexibility. I wonder if he can put one of his legs behind his head. I saw one of those 80 pound gymnastic chicks do it one time. She could do all sorts of freaky things. It's like her back was made out of rubber. I'd be surprised if Ricky could do it at his size. Who knows maybe he can if he's a top yogi.

I bet that yoga might be helpful to some of the other players actually. It probably works muscles you didn't even know you had. I hear it's good for agility and preventing injuries, helping with stress, etc. Kevin Carter does some yoga. Maybe that's why he's never missed a game his whole career. It's too bad he'll be playing with the Bucs this year instead of us. I thought Kevin was cool ... he was a good leader in the locker room, etc. I guess he was just too expensive and getting older.

Back
Top Bottom