Ricky getting 2000 yards | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky getting 2000 yards

10 more yards a game would make it 1958. Pretty close to 2000 ;).

He doesn't need to rush for that many yards really, but I'm not gonna stop em ;).

I haven't been around much lately. That's the only explanation for the fact that Beach Bum can only stand Tatonka among Bills fans posting here. To know me is to love me. :D

Totanka goes to every dolphings forum and tries to talka bout the dolphins and how they arent good, and talks about his bills..!! in the miami herald forum they hate him

gooOO dolphins

lol @ justafan...

i guess the smack forum isnt hte best place to meet people... lol

as for tiger, I thought you were a finfan untill a few secs ago... lol. I guess if i get to know you and your posting habits... I will learn to like or hate you... hey, we are all human...

lol @ justafan...

i guess the smack forum isnt hte best place to meet people... lol

as for tiger, I thought you were a finfan untill a few secs ago... lol. I guess if i get to know you and your posting habits... I will learn to like or hate you... hey, we are all human... except mouldsrocks...

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
10 more yards a game would make it 1958. Pretty close to 2000 ;).

He doesn't need to rush for that many yards really, but I'm not gonna stop em ;).

1853 + 160 (10 ypg) = 2013 ---

Poor Beach BUm. That's what he gets for trying to smack. So young and already traumatized , he's already starting to stutter.

Originally posted by dolfans1988
Totanka goes to every dolphings forum and tries to talka bout the dolphins and how they arent good, and talks about his bills..!! in the miami herald forum they hate him

gooOO dolphins

i have NEVER posted at any other dolphins forum ever.. i am not even registered at any other dolphins forum.. i found this place because it is linked from billszone.com..

and my name is TATONKA.. not TOTANKA.. so i think you got me confused.

kthanks.

Personally, I think that if Ricky needs to get 2000 yards, then we are in trouble. I would like to the passing game become more of a factor, and see some of the other backs spell RW a bit more often. Give me 1500 at 4.5 yds a pop, and I'll be very happy.

I certainly don't want to see Ricky carry 450 times this year, which, given a 4.5 yard average (all that one can reasonably ask for) is how many times he would need to carry the ball to reach 2000. Terrell Davis averaged 5.1 in '98 and still needed 392 touches. As a point of reference, the most carries that Emmitt ever had was 377 in '95.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom