Ricky getting 2000 yards | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky getting 2000 yards

Originally posted by Tatonka

VAnDolfan,

well, ouch.. that stings.. what did i do to you?

great, i started another fight... BAD BEACH BUM!!!!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!! lol...

hey tatonka, I actually already have a membership at billszone, but i get sorta sick of the homerism and dolphin hate that goes on there... sorta like you can relate to Finheaven... BUT I LOVE FINHEAVEN WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!! lol... Although, I have gotten sick of some of the posts around here... undefeated? HOF talks already? but i can agree that I think Ricky will reach 2K this year...

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

-Bum :surf:

Originally posted by muddaconch

I agree, it's fun to be homeristic sometimes, but you have to stay realistic.

I agree 100%

Originally posted by The Beach Bum

great, i started another fight... BAD BEACH BUM!!!!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!! lol...

hey tatonka, I actually already have a membership at billszone, but i get sorta sick of the homerism and dolphin hate that goes on there... sorta like you can relate to Finheaven... BUT I LOVE FINHEAVEN WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!! lol... Although, I have gotten sick of some of the posts around here... undefeated? HOF talks already? but i can agree that I think Ricky will reach 2K this year...

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

-Bum :surf:

well.. i dont see near as many homers there as other bills/fan sites.. there is a mod there named WYS.. and his goal in life it to keep all bills fans grounded.. if you talk to him long enough, he will convince you that drew bledsoe is the worst qb to ever play in the nfl.. he is like that snake in the jungle book movie (sorry about the childish reference.. )

Originally posted by Jason in LA
Everyboby has a little homer in them, but Dolphin fans here take the cake.

I'm not going to say that the Broncos are going to go undefeated, or have 10 HOFers from this Bronco team, or that Portis is going to go for 2000 yards, or that Plummer is going to turn into John Elway. All that would be foolish.

I think, as of June, the Broncos have talent enough to go deep into the playoffs, and even win it all. But this is June, the players haven't put on pads yet. None of us have a clue what will happen when the season starts. So I'm not going to go around making bold statements. I find it funny if any of you really believe the stuff that's being posted.

But you're speaking for yourself, we've been to the Bronco's site before and we know they're no diferent than a lot of these guys..When Davis was going for 2000 you know the fans were hyped and thought he could do it again the next year. He was a god in D.. Right now I don't think Denver looks as good on paper as the Fins...but then again you guys now have Gardener in the middle and that's load all by himself. But If went to the Denver site I think I would see a lot of homer comments...but that's what makes a fan site a "Fan Site" good homers thrown in with some realists..Makes for a fun site...I don't know what the phins will do this year, but like every other fan who wants their team to win..I'll be hoping for a SB run for real....we've been waiting a long time since the last one.

The site I got over here on is orangemane.com. Go over there. You'll see no talk of undefeated seasons, or the Broncos being a lock for the Super Bowl, or a good amount of the players going to the HOF, or Portis going 2000 yards or being a HOFer. I've been on a number of message boards, but I don't think I've come across as many homers as I've come across here.

Originally posted by muddaconch
Do I have to have a certain amount of points in order to upload an avatar?

No....and sorry no one wants to help here...:(.......go to user cp(top of the page)> user options> scroll down>change avatar> chose from the hundreds that we have or upload one of your own....It cannot be bigger than 150X150 if you upload you own.

Originally posted by Jason in LA
The site I got over here on is orangemane.com. Go over there. You'll see no talk of undefeated seasons, or the Broncos being a lock for the Super Bowl, or a good amount of the players going to the HOF, or Portis going 2000 yards or being a HOFer. I've been on a number of message boards, but I don't think I've come across as many homers as I've come across here.

You see no talk of undefeated seasons anywhere but Miami because no other team has any clue what it is. ;)

If you don't like all the homers here that's too bad, we have fans that like to dream big......If you're going to fantasize, why fantasize about a mere 1000 yard rusher?.....Why fantasize about a wild card berth?......Why fantasize about none of our players going to the HOF?......It's called optimism, it's called dreaming, it's called blind homerism, it's called whatever you want to call it but, honestly, tell me that it's impossible for any of that to happen this year???

I admit "undefeated" will probably never happen again.....But "super Bowl"...."2000 yard rusher".....and "HOFers"......can all be associated with this years Fins.

Like I said call it what you want, we'll just call you jealous.:cool:

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

What about Clumped or justafan? They are the only 2 that I can tolerate.

Thanks. VA. Unfortunately Beach BUm and myself met at the Smack Forum :lol: Not the best place to make a first impression.

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
Hey Tatonka,

You always back your statements up with facts, and even if your wrong, you still tried.

Anyone else find this line to be really funny? :cool: :D

Back
Top Bottom