Ricky getting 2000 yards | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky getting 2000 yards

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Here, I'm not saying he will make that many, but I am saying that it's possible and I was sighting the fact that all these new players on other teams will have to jell fast and play as a unit to stop him..not saying they won't, but this could be a factor in Ricky's favor..Most of his ability to gain this much yardage, still will depend on our passing game, which has to get better to gain respect or we'll see a lot of 8 man fronts..Right now imo, is the only thing plus injuries that can slow him down..If our passing attack is good..it open all kinds of possiblities for him..ie...Henry with Drew's air show last year...I think this open doors for him.

"you may be right":D

Originally posted by TigerJ
RW getting 2,000 yards is far less of a pipe dream than the Dolphins going undefeated in '03. There are a few other RBs in the league that have at least a slim shot at making it including Travis Henry. No, I don't expect him to either. It would be a great accomplishment, but like climbing Mount Everest it doesn't have quite the same luster as it had the first time it happened.

I disagree... Rushing for 2,000 yards in a season is a huge accomplishment for that offense.. You must be talking about rushing for 1K yards in a season.. That is vastly overrated..

Hey Tatonka,

sorry man, I couldnt resist, it was a spur of the moment comment... actually, you are the only bills fan on this board i can tolarate... You always back your statements up with facts, and even if your wrong, you still tried. I actually might be sorta pissed if you left cuz then we would be left with justafan and mouldsrocks... on second thought... PLEASE STAY PLEASE STAY!!!!! lol...
(p.s. i am an edumacated finfan, but i dont like going on other teams boards, it gives me the heebie jeebies... lol)

-Bum :surf:

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
Hey Tatonka,

sorry man, I couldnt resist, it was a spur of the moment comment... actually, you are the only bills fan on this board i can tolarate...

What about Clumped or justafan? They are the only 2 that I can tolerate.

I have to thank all you guys for giving me stuff to laugh at everyday. I love coming here. I get to hear that the Dolphins will go undefeated, half the starters will make the HOF, Ricky will run for 2000 yards, their defense is as good as the Bucs D last year, Zack Thomas is as good as Ray Lewis. Guys, please, keep them coming.:lol:

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
Hey Tatonka,

sorry man, I couldnt resist, it was a spur of the moment comment... actually, you are the only bills fan on this board i can tolarate... You always back your statements up with facts, and even if your wrong, you still tried. I actually might be sorta pissed if you left cuz then we would be left with justafan and mouldsrocks... on second thought... PLEASE STAY PLEASE STAY!!!!! lol...
(p.s. i am an edumacated finfan, but i dont like going on other teams boards, it gives me the heebie jeebies... lol)

-Bum :surf:

no problem beach.. :D

if you get over your heebie jeebies, i would love for you to sign up at billszone and participate in the conversation.

Originally posted by muddaconch
as long as he gets enough yards to get us to the playoffs, with a first round bye hopefully...........that's all I'm concerned about!

that is all you should be concerned about.. and that is the right attitude.. i am sure the fans think about 2k alot more than ricky actually does.. he seems like the type of guy that is focused on team goals and not personal ones.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

What about Clumped or justafan? They are the only 2 that I can tolerate.

well, ouch.. that stings.. what did i do to you?

Everyboby has a little homer in them, but Dolphin fans here take the cake.

I'm not going to say that the Broncos are going to go undefeated, or have 10 HOFers from this Bronco team, or that Portis is going to go for 2000 yards, or that Plummer is going to turn into John Elway. All that would be foolish.

I think, as of June, the Broncos have talent enough to go deep into the playoffs, and even win it all. But this is June, the players haven't put on pads yet. None of us have a clue what will happen when the season starts. So I'm not going to go around making bold statements. I find it funny if any of you really believe the stuff that's being posted.

You guys need to quit and Tonka, I just saw the Ricky fly swadder on the Bills board, that is hilarious..but It will take more than that to stop Ricky..I just had to respond..I didn't kill them since I'm new, but there's some post over there that I can ease into quite nicely, might even post some of your responses to things here, on there as my own....Smile..You gotta love it.

Originally posted by Tatonka

that is all you should be concerned about.. and that is the right attitude.. i am sure the fans think about 2k alot more than ricky actually does.. he seems like the type of guy that is focused on team goals and not personal ones.

I agree, it's fun to be homeristic sometimes, but you have to stay realistic.

As I said before, i don't know if it was in this thread, I am not predicting anything this season for the Dolphins. I have been a fan for 8 seasons now and they have lost the last game every season. I need proof. Once they win the super bowl, I will be the biggest homer and rub it in your face bozo you've ever seen, but until then, I'm mellow.

Originally posted by Jason in LA
Everyboby has a little homer in them, but Dolphin fans here take the cake.

I'm not going to say that the Broncos are going to go undefeated, or have 10 HOFers from this Bronco team, or that Portis is going to go for 2000 yards, or that Plummer is going to turn into John Elway. All that would be foolish.

I think, as of June, the Broncos have talent enough to go deep into the playoffs, and even win it all. But this is June, the players haven't put on pads yet. None of us have a clue what will happen when the season starts. So I'm not going to go around making bold statements. I find it funny if any of you really believe the stuff that's being posted.

You have to let people dream though. You ARE in a Phins forum. You yourself think that the Broncos can win it all, well let the phins fans think what they want to.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
You guys need to quit and Tonka, I just saw the Ricky fly swadder on the Bills board, that is hilarious..but It will take more than that to stop Ricky..I just had to respond..I didn't kill them since I'm new, but there's some post over there that I can ease into quite nicely, might even post some of your responses to things here, on there as my own....Smile..You gotta love it.

yeah.. mchurchie is just learning to work with flash.. so he has been making some funny stuff.

feel free to use my responses from here.. i know they are good :D

Back
Top Bottom