Ricky is an asset | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky is an asset

redhead

REV KEV
Reaction score
Ricky not in uniform is a non-asset. :shakeno: Ricky shares downs with Ronnie..., Ricky has a lot ore miles and licks on his aging body (shoulders) gets traded next year for a few early round picks.:lol:

We all know Saban what Saban can do with draft picks... He knows the field of players going to be available.

redhead said:
Ricky not in uniform is a non-asset. :shakeno: Ricky shares downs with Ronnie..., Ricky has a lot ore miles and licks on his aging body (shoulders) gets traded next year for a few early round picks.:lol:

We all know Saban what Saban can do with draft picks... He knows the field of players going to be available.

Ricky is a dope head who turned his head on the team, players, coaches, FANS, the nfl and MILLIONS of dollars to get high, bottom line. He is a loser! No one liked what WANNY was doing but everyone else on the team stuck it out and we are still DOLFANS right? Unlees your going to bring him back to trade him, let him payback what he owes Mr Huizenga and go pump gas in AUSTRALIA!

Let him play. It would be a formidable 1-2 punch out of the backfield. Expensive, but effective. Then next year, after Ricky proves he is still great, trade him for picks. A good trade would be to philly for T.O. One whack job for another, but at least one wont quit.

Don't let him play, trade him. he's not worth ruining the chemistry of the veterans he let down last year...

Ricky has no trade value. The fact that you think ricky has the value of a few early round picks is laughable. Two of the most talented backs in the league couldn't get traded for a 2nd round pick. And you expect to get there value for headcase RW. If RW plays next year and tears it up... and i mean tears it up, we'll be lucky to get a mid 2nd day pick.

redhead said:

You're dreaming. No one is giving more than a 6th round pick for a HB that is one failed drug test away from a 1-year suspension.

Odds are Ricky stays a Dolphins until he retires the next 5 times.

well you got the "asss" part right

Ricky is not an a-hole (you are if you can't understand that he has a mental illness:( ) He openly admitted to taking medication for his disorder.

The point is that he has many years left on that frame. And he is comparably better than HENRY.... Yes he could provide some draft picks..., but he has to prove to the other teams that he can play.

Early round picks can mean two thirds we aren''t talking first rd material here.:shakeno:

redhead said:

So you would trade a few early round picks for a guy who at most says he'll play two more years, but if the past is any indication could just quit at any point. Great asset. :rolleyes:

Can we all agree that IF (yes we're still at the IF stage and until we are, most of these threads need to stop) Ricky Williams comes back, we all would like to see him succeed as a Miami Dolphin? I don't support his actions last year in any way, but, at this stage in my career as a fan, I'd be willing to accept him back as long as he helps our team win more games next year. That's what it is all about. Swallow your pride, everyone, and give the man a second chance. The payout would be well worth it.

SECfootball said:
Can we all agree that IF (yes we're still at the IF stage and until we are, most of these threads need to stop) Ricky Williams comes back, we all would like to see him succeed as a Miami Dolphin? I don't support his actions last year in any way, but, at this stage in my career as a fan, I'd be willing to accept him back as long as he helps our team win more games next year. That's what it is all about. Swallow your pride, everyone, and give the man a second chance. The payout would be well worth it.

I would pull for the Dolphins, but never wear or buy something for me or my kids agian with Ricky Williams on it.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I would pull for the Dolphins, but never wear or buy something for me or my kids agian with Ricky Williams on it.

Of course you'll still pull for our Phins, I'd question the sanity of anyone that wouldn't. But what I'm saying is, would you not like to see Ricky Williams the running back produce in our backfield? Hell, I hoped and prayed Fiedler would throw for 400 yards and 5 TDs every game he played, but I was always an outspoken critic of him AFTER THE GAME.

SECfootball said:
Of course you'll still pull for our Phins, I'd question the sanity of anyone that wouldn't. But what I'm saying is, would you not like to see Ricky Williams the running back produce in our backfield? Hell, I hoped and prayed Fiedler would throw for 400 yards and 5 TDs every game he played, but I was always an outspoken critic of him AFTER THE GAME.

Honestly, I would rather see him go away! It just brings back last year everytime I see his name. I would love to start the new ERA without him.

Back
Top Bottom