Ricky Never Was Driving To Flordia | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Never Was Driving To Flordia

Goin` Deep said:
So he`s not driving his car as reported by Steinberg...bfd.

Yeah, wonder what else he's not doing, as reported by Steinberg, such as, .... ohhhhhhhhhhh........ training vigorously to get himself back into football shape ......... Oh, wait ... The snippet says he's to begin training and a nutrition regimin when he reports to camp on July 27.

Nublar7 said:
Ok, the trek has been fixed. He is now in Boston for the weekend.

rickywatch4-1.jpg

:chuckle:

Now thats a map.

Nublar7 said:
Ok, the trek has been fixed. He is now in Boston for the weekend.

rickywatch4-1.jpg

Why does that plane look familiar? I can't place where I have seen it before. Great image though. I was enjoying the mystery machine trek though. Good stuff, Nublar! :lol:

this guy is gone and he hasnt even arived yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[Deleted by mod -- Read the house rules.]
i hope he relapses so bad
hes nothing but a side show
runaway ricky runaway

The plane is from a pbs kids show, I forget the name though. Something blank jet. Hey maybe I'll see him pass through jersey now.

BlitPhinFan said:
Why does that plane look familiar? I can't place where I have seen it before. Great image though. I was enjoying the mystery machine trek though. Good stuff, Nublar! :lol:

...I don't know, maybe, a...former Fins QB, now, a...NY jet???

img5612029-1.jpg
rickywatch4-1.jpg

Cannonboy said:
The plane is from a pbs kids show, I forget the name though. Something blank jet. Hey maybe I'll see him pass through jersey now.

I think it's Jay Jay the Jet plane.....I have 3 yo and 15 yo daughters....I had to go through Barney twice:tantrum:

if you remember ricky's comments with SI where he said I don't know if he was coming back. Put that with this damn comment and why does anyone think he is going to put his heart into it? Nothing has come out of his mouth positive about coming back.

He's coming back kicking and screaming because of the judgement. He doesn't care about Football...

DolphinDevil28 said:
...I don't know, maybe, a...former Fins QB, now, a...NY jet???

img5612029-1.jpg
rickywatch4-1.jpg

:rofl3: I can see the resemblance but, I think I have actually seen that plane somewhere before. Maybe it was my commuter flight from Columbus, OH to Tampa, FL in 2003?!? I swear the pilot was on crack, great flight though. The man had it pegged the entire way and the hold-over pattern was something special. :lol: If I am not mistaken, we were only in the air a total of 1hour and 30 minutes... that includes the 15 minute hold pattern, I believe. :lol:

Ross said:
if you remember ricky's comments with SI where he said I don't know if he was coming back. Put that with this damn comment and why does anyone think he is going to put his heart into it? Nothing has come out of his mouth positive about coming back.

He's coming back kicking and screaming because of the judgement. He doesn't care about Football...

I find some comments especially like this quite odd.

It seems as though some of you don't read the actual article and just see what you wanna see.

Sure he stated he isn't driving to Florida. But DID YOU MISS where he stated that he is staying away from everything specifically the media till JULY 27TH. That was a quote from him stating July 27th. He for one never stated that he was driving to Florida that was his agent. How does him wanting to spend time with his child on FATHERS DAY make him any wierder in this circumstance.

The funny thing about you guys questioning his heart and saying how enthused he seems to be coming back must fail to realize that he quoted "July 27th"

Interesting that that seems to be the date he can officially come back. Why does he have to deal with the media and obviously negative biased fans until he has to?

He said he won't be around anything till the 27th. He is getting reinstated into the NFL drug Program as well as getting reinstated to the PHINS. What else do some of you guys want? HE IS DOING EVERYTHING HE Can RIGHT NOW!!!

Out of curiousity you do realize that he can't actually physically be training and practicing with the team right?:confused:

BlitPhinFan said:

Dude, thats JJ the Jet its like a Thomas the tank engine type character

Can you really blame him for spending fathers day weekend with his kid? I don't blame him at all.

Back
Top Bottom