Ricky Never Was Driving To Flordia | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Never Was Driving To Flordia

I don't know what I find more fascinating.... The overall story of the return of Ricky, or the fact that some people act surprised when the story has an unexpected turn. I can't wait to hear the next chapter. He's still a sack of **** that doesn't know what he wants... Here's to RONNIE BROWN.

GRYPHONK said:
I find some comments especially like this quite odd.

It seems as though some of you don't read the actual article and just see what you wanna see.

Sure he stated he isn't driving to Florida. But DID YOU MISS where he stated that he is staying away from everything specifically the media till JULY 27TH. That was a quote from him stating July 27th. He for one never stated that he was driving to Florida that was his agent. How does him wanting to spend time with his child on FATHERS DAY make him any wierder in this circumstance.

The funny thing about you guys questioning his heart and saying how enthused he seems to be coming back must fail to realize that he quoted "July 27th"

Interesting that that seems to be the date he can officially come back. Why does he have to deal with the media and obviously negative biased fans until he has to?

He said he won't be around anything till the 27th. He is getting reinstated into the NFL drug Program as well as getting reinstated to the PHINS. What else do some of you guys want? HE IS DOING EVERYTHING HE Can RIGHT NOW!!!

Out of curiousity you do realize that he can't actually physically be training and practicing with the team right?:confused:

C'mon dude. If the guy cared about football and the dolphins he would be in flordia right now working out a block away. He could be having daily talks with Saban & staff. Instead he is staying away from everyone until the 27th. Why? I'll tell you why. Because the guy can't fake enthusiasm...

Answer me this? Why, after hearing everything from his mouth alone, would lead you to think he is going to come back with a passion and heart towards the game?

--Ross

Ross said:
C'mon dude. If the guy cared about football and the dolphins he would be in flordia right now working out a block away. He could be having daily talks with Saban & staff. Instead he is staying away from everyone until the 27th. Why? I'll tell you why. Because the guy can't fake enthusiasm...

Answer me this? Why, after hearing everything from his mouth alone, would lead you to think he is going to come back with a passion and heart towards the game?

--Ross

Well said. It's a horrible and embarrassing situation to even deal with this weirdo anymore. I wish Wayne would take a loss on the deal (I know, 8 mill is a lot) just to get rid of Ricky for good. Everything else in this organization has changed....from the top to the bottom. Why even deal with this guy? Cut the last, and biggest poison out of this team for good. Look to the future, damnit.

Ross said:

--Ross

Funny, reminds me of a Gruden quote, during the Buc's Superbowl year.
"Come on guy's I want to see some genuine enthusiasm, even if you have to fake it."

enigmatics said:
OK........we're not talking about his daughter, open your eyes. We're talking about the backtracking Steinberg's doing now about Ricky's so-called "drive back to Flordia" ...........

yeah, i forgot that RW has to keep us up to date with his every move...

FinsFanatic said:
yeah, i forgot that RW has to keep us up to date with his every move...

.................... hmmmmmmm...........how ironic......... isn't that what got alot of heat brought on him in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom