Ricky passing it off onto Wannstedt | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky passing it off onto Wannstedt

SuperMarksBros. said:
lol, so now you know whats going on in the lockeroom or what saban is or isnt thinking? the following is an excerpt from your original reply to me:

"You don't know what they care about. You know what you care about and that's all. "

lol, i guess the pot really can call the kettle black.

You got me. :roflmao:

It just goes to show none of us know we just guess what we think or hope. I am hoping for Ricky to come back with open arms all forgiven. Do I think it will be all forgiven? No. But I think a couple of 100yard games will make everyone forget.

FinsFanatic said:
classic.....i can see how you can get confused with so many of these things

I know it's ridiculous. Next week we'll be back on the Start Feeley/ Feeley sucks treads

NYinBostonFin said:
Who cares?
All of you Ricky haters really make me laugh.

Remember when we first got Ricky? We were all so happy even though, we all KNEW he was somewhat of a head case. Right?? He had a psychological problem when he came here. REMEMBER? Am I the only one that saw him interviewed or in a wedding dress before he left for India with Lenny ****ing Kravitz?

We took somewhat of a risk, got a couple of great seasons out of him and now after a year he wants to come back. Yes last year he ran away from the his teammates, but he also ran from coaching staff that was ready to give him 25+ rushing attempts a game with no other offensive plan in mind. Who cares who his agent blames it on? He has to put the blame somewhere for the media. Is it really important? We know what Ricky did and know better. His agent is just finding an easy target. Enter Wannstedt.

He wants to come back. If Saban and former teamattes welcome him, no harm no foul. Only one losing season, a poor coach and backup qb. Why not get our best offensive player since Marino? With him, if he comes back to form, we have the best backfield, period.

Thank you, very well said!!!

TeeMoney said:
Proof? Link? Is this just someone who doesn't like the President badmouthing him? I think the democrats leader (Dean) was in the same boat as far as drinking in college http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/133177p-118729c.html .

Here are several links for you:

These are his arrest records for alcohol related incidents, including a DUI:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushdui1.html

This is an eyewitness that saw him using cocaine at Camp David in the 1980s:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14609301&method=full&siteid=50143&headline=bush--took-cocaine-at-camp-david--name_page.html

That's all the research I'm going to do for you. His drinking problems/alcoholism has been well documented.

If you don't like hearing bad things about your president, then don't make stupid generalizations about people you don't even know.

This isn't a political forum so I'm going to stop here. I suggest you refrain from inflammatory remarks in the future.

I don't think the point is how good Ricky was (for Miami), or how much potential he may have for Miami in the future. It is the FACT that Ricky has great potential to be a huge distraction if the situation is handled incorrectly. The mismatches that can be created with both Brown and Williams in Miami's backfield though...

TheMadPorpoise said:

I requested links to his cocaine related arrests, NOT unfounded "eyewitness" accounts by people that may not have the President's best interest in mind (the Mirror.co.UK, Kitty Kelly- who has been proven a liar and has retracted many of the accusations written in her bush bashing book) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom