Ricky to be on Dan Patrick tomorrow | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky to be on Dan Patrick tomorrow

I don't understand why he even wants the spotlight on himself right now. :rolleyes2
I would rather see them interview Ronnie.

"that's ok he still got ran over" classic ricky. Good interview though. He sounds fine with me.

They're going to offer their opinions after the commercial.

I don't understand why he even wants the spotlight on himself right now. :rolleyes2
I would rather see them interview Ronnie.

what's ronnie gonna say? one day i hope to be as good a runner as ricky? :wink:

He just seems to "whatever" about everything. Like if the Dolphins dont want him back, he'll go wherever. I was hoping he'd be more passionate about playing for the Dolphins. I'm sorry, this guy is just not completely into football (and good for him for whatever he wants to do).....but I just dont see why he's bothering to come back when its obvious it's not his passion. You should always do what your passionate about because you won't be happy in life otherwise. Anyone agree?

what's ronnie gonna say? one day i hope to be as good a runner as ricky? :wink:

Hopefully he'll say I hope to be as good as Ricky and I won't completely screw over the Dolphins organization on multiple occasions like he did. :wink:

"that's ok he still got ran over" classic ricky. Good interview though. He sounds fine with me.

They're going to offer their opinions after the commercial.

yeah haha dan said....well it seems like after you run over a linebacker, you would turn around and help him up and say sorry about that...and ricky said...thats ok....he still got ran over LOL

i like ricky, i don't care about the ones that hate him, or haven't forgiven or w/e.....that is your opinion and this is mine...i want ricky back....he has phenomenal talent and vision....i would like to see ricky succeed as a person through football or whatever...

Hopefully he'll say I hope to be as good as Ricky and I won't completely screw over the Dolphins organization on multiple occasions like he did. :wink:

and thats fine, ricky had issues that superceded his job......but lets not get it twisted, we will be lucky if ronnie ever achieves 75% of ricky's skill level as a runner.

and thats fine, ricky had issues that superceded his job......but lets not get it twisted, we will be lucky if ronnie ever achieves 75% of ricky's skill level as a runner.

Lucky? Ronnie is already on par with Ricky when he entered the league.

:sidelol: at your comment about his 'issues' that superceded his job. Just stop BS'ing everybody and say he was out of his damn mind. He lied about wanting to retire...he just got busted smoking pot and took the immature way out.

I can't wait to see Ricky back on the field for the Dolphins. We haven't had a losing season when he's been on our roster.

We also haven't had a playoff season.

We also didn't win in Buffalo when he had nearly 300 yards rushing and 3 touchdowns. And I suppose he shouldn't have thrown those horrible interceptions either. People crack me up that think hes the reason we didn't make the playoffs.

We also didn't win in Buffalo when he had nearly 300 yards rushing and 3 touchdowns. And I suppose he shouldn't have thrown those horrible interceptions either. People crack me up that think hes the reason we didn't make the playoffs.

Agreed

Back
Top Bottom