Ricky to be on Dan Patrick tomorrow | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky to be on Dan Patrick tomorrow

The point I have been trying to make is that Ricky does not make or break this team. I like Ricky, and am glad he is coming back, however his presence does not make this team go from the bottom of the league to a playoff team.

Like you said, he had a big day against Buffalo, but we still lost. The comment about "not having a losing season when he is on the team" is just not really accurate.

Never made that statement and I am in agreeance with you in that he doesn't make or break this team. Two years ago he made this team much better than they were and I'm not sold on Ronnie either. I like ronnie but hes too slwow to the hole. He is a load to bring down though.

He just seems to "whatever" about everything. Like if the Dolphins dont want him back, he'll go wherever. I was hoping he'd be more passionate about playing for the Dolphins. I'm sorry, this guy is just not completely into football (and good for him for whatever he wants to do).....but I just dont see why he's bothering to come back when its obvious it's not his passion. You should always do what your passionate about because you won't be happy in life otherwise. Anyone agree?

He's probably embarassed and doesn't want to be like "well i'm just gonna go back to the fins now, why wouldn't they take me back?" Because if he said "i can't wait to get back to the fins" i'm sure people on here would be ripping on him questioning why he even expects to be accepted on our team again.

I say bring him back, pay him little, give him one last chance to 'prove' himself. we're not counting on him anymore (i'm sure we'll draft/sign a more accountable RB to be a backup) so not much else to lose at this point. and honestly just out of curiosity I want to know if he really can do this for us. And i'd rather not have him explode as an awesome Bills RB haha.. Good interview, I feel a little better about him now, he's manning up to what he did and not running away

If you notice, it is always the same HANDFUL of people bashing on Ricky. The obnoxious people feel like they have to post negative rants all the time. Browsing this forum for good news is like looking for a flower in a garden of weeds.

Ronnie is a really good, young RB. Miami is lucky to have him. Ricky is a proven pro-bowl RB that has done more in the league than Ronnie. With time, Ronnie may do the same. I sure hope so. But Ricky's value to the Dolphins is there. Miami is a better team with Ricky on the roster. That's the bottom line.

Does anyone have a transcript or some audio of the interview?

You could say the same thing about Ronnie bashers.
:rolleyes2

Ronnie is a really good, young RB. Miami is lucky to have him. Ricky is a proven pro-bowl RB that has done more in the league than Ronnie. With time, Ronnie may do the same. I sure hope so. But Ricky's value to the Dolphins is there. Miami is a better team with Ricky on the roster. That's the bottom line.

Nicely put, you are absolutely correct if he is reinstated that just makes our backfield more dangerous. I mean who else do we have back there? Just like when Gus was here I thought we had a great rb tandem with the two of them.

Ronnie bashers? Are there really Ronnie bashers? I don't see people so eager to bash on Ronnie. Maybe talk about his mistakes. But not bash on him like people do with Ricky. People think they are justified to hate Ricky for his past. That is what I was talking about.
:ninja:

I think people are justified in having a bad taste in their mouth over Ricky if they were a Dolphin fan at the time.

Also, if you claim to never see people bash Ronnie in their circle jerk fest over Ricky, then you must not be reading too many Ricky threads...

Back
Top Bottom