Ricky to be on Dan Patrick tomorrow | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky to be on Dan Patrick tomorrow

Can someone give us the cliff notes of the interview?

Highlights.

Last time he got tested? Two minutes ago.

How much did he owe the Dolphins? A lot. Doesn't know.

Wants to test his yoga as a way to deal with the stress of the nfl instead of smoking pot.

Dan asking audience how new commissioner will come down on him due to new rules that are going to come down hard on pac man jones.

Dan wondering how being "docile" will affect his game. Saying he would run over a linebacker then stop and help him back up.

Dan says that if Ricky got in front of the Commish that he would let him back in.

100% that call in say that he should be let back in. how about that? A sane America. Now if this board were just as sane.

100% that call in say that he should be let back in. how about that? A sane America. Now if this board were just as sane.

i think most are in agreement..

Has nothing to do with America being sane. Its all about America's glut for entertainment.
If Ricky were a bank teller...I would bet that same sane America would vote NO to allowing him back to work after being busted 3x.

Has nothing to do with America being sane. Its all about America's glut for entertainment.
If Ricky were a bank teller...I would bet that same sane America would vote NO to allowing him back to work after being busted 3x.

I am not going to get into a debate with you. I'll just be dragged down to your level and beaten to death with stupidity!

[mod]The other poster is not the topic. Stay on topic, and no personal attacks.[/mod]

I am not going to get into a debate with you. I'll just be dragged down to your level and beaten to death with stupidity!

Then do what you always do.......accuse him of being a Jet fan or Bills fan and run away from the debate.

there is no debate, at this point no one is going to change their mind about the situation.....I'd say everyone has formulated their rock solid opinion by now.

that said, there is no reason to refer to people who don't agree with you as ignorant.

FACE!

We also didn't win in Buffalo when he had nearly 300 yards rushing and 3 touchdowns. And I suppose he shouldn't have thrown those horrible interceptions either. People crack me up that think hes the reason we didn't make the playoffs.
He is also not the reason why we haven't had a losing season.

Count me in as one of the many that can't wait to see him back on the field for the Fins. The guy is a beast.

and thats fine, ricky had issues that superceded his job......but lets not get it twisted, we will be lucky if ronnie ever achieves 75% of ricky's skill level as a runner.

yeah lets hope ronnie can have 2 whole seasons with a YPC over 4.0 like ricky... oh wait ronnie already matched this in his first 2 season... umm

lets hope ronnie can have over 1884 yards his first two season... oh wait ronnie did that too with over 50 less carries, ****... ummm

:confused2:

well i guess people are hoping ronnie to have 1 outstanding season in his whole career like ricky has... personally im figuring ronnie to do much more than that :wink:

yeah lets hope ronnie can have 2 whole seasons with a YPC over 4.0 like ricky... oh wait ronnie already matched this in his first 2 season... umm

lets hope ronnie can have over 1884 yards his first two season... oh wait ronnie did that too with over 50 less carries, ****... ummm

:confused2:

well i guess people are hoping ronnie to have 1 outstanding season in his whole career like ricky has... personally im figuring ronnie to do much more than that :wink:

:sidelol: :sidelol:

The point I have been trying to make is that Ricky does not make or break this team. I like Ricky, and am glad he is coming back, however his presence does not make this team go from the bottom of the league to a playoff team.

Like you said, he had a big day against Buffalo, but we still lost. The comment about "not having a losing season when he is on the team" is just not really accurate.

The point I have been trying to make is that Ricky does not make or break this team. I like Ricky, and am glad he is coming back, however his presence does not make this team go from the bottom of the league to a playoff team.

Like you said, he had a big day against Buffalo, but we still lost. The comment about "not having a losing season when he is on the team" is just not really accurate.

Exactly...Ricky isn't even starting on our team. It is a damn crying shame to have so called Dolfans taking shots at Ronnie.

Ricky says he's clean, ready to go

Dolphins running back Ricky Williams, who has applied for reinstatement to the NFL, told ESPN Radio on Friday that he hasn't gotten high on drugs ''in maybe three years'' and has no need to resume using marijuana because yoga has eased his stress.

Last April 26, Williams was suspended for one year for violating the league's drug policy. He said reinstatement involves sending a hand-written letter to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and going for a clinical evaluation.

''For the most part, as long as you follow the rules, you have a pretty good shot to be reinstated,'' Williams said. ``Half of it is testing and the other half is you have to talk to someone on a weekly basis.''
Asked by Dan Patrick the last time he was tested, Williams said ''two minutes ago.'' Patrick asked if he passed. ''Sure, yeah,'' he said.

http://www.miamiherald.com/616/story/66000.html

Back
Top Bottom