Ricky vs. James | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky vs. James

You have to go with Ricky...

Who has the heismann? Who dominated college?

Maybe initially Edge was better, but now Ricky is far better. Ask defenses which they fear more. It is going to be Ricky. And don't even talk to me about speed. Since slimming down, Ricky is plenty fast, and far more effective after contact.

Also, Ricky is a great team PERSON who does whatever it takes to improve, whether it be a custom diet based on his blood or dealing with his psychological demons. He IS the dolphins. Edge is not the colts, Peyton is.

*glances over at his #34 fins jersey* On the other hand, I might be a little biased... :tongue:

Originally posted by eltos_lightfoot
You have to go with Ricky...

Who has the heismann? Who dominated college?

Maybe initially Edge was better, but now Ricky is far better. Ask defenses which they fear more. It is going to be Ricky. And don't even talk to me about speed. Since slimming down, Ricky is plenty fast, and far more effective after contact.

Also, Ricky is a great team PERSON who does whatever it takes to improve, whether it be a custom diet based on his blood or dealing with his psychological demons. He IS the dolphins. Edge is not the colts, Peyton is.

*glances over at his #34 fins jersey* On the other hand, I might be a little biased... :tongue:

True, and i think edge is playing for his contract incentives and not for the team.

Back
Top Bottom