Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk

I don't get it. Didn't he say he was sick of playing football? What an as*hole!

I really hate Ricky Williams now.

what a dick this guy is!
and to think, I said I would welcome him back to Miami after this season
Ricky you can stick the silver and black up your ***!! you pansy

Hey, if the Raiders are interested in giving up a 1st round pick for Ricky's "rights", then I'll take it. Otherwise, Ricky can rot in retirement hell for all I care.

F U RICKY! This better be wrong! Weve already read another "Ricky the Raider" article earlier tht had no backing. An AIM interview isnt exactly very refuable...if this is true...RICKY IS THE BIGGEST JERK EVER!

Good. Let him come back and trade him for that 1st round pick they offered. Freakin' *******.

I don't know what to say. Ricky keeps on cotradicting himself. He's got some major issues. Does he even know what he wants? Is he going to find the "truth" in Oakland?

Whatever respect I had left for this guy is flying out the window.....

let him go! loser! That way he is closer to San Fransico and all the other fruitcakes

he'll........if we can get some kind of compensation i could care less.........i would make playing the raiders alot more exciting also!

maybe his heart wasn't in the game because the dolphin fans aren't into the games. Playing in Oakland in front of a raucous crowd that will actually cheer, might amp him up to play ball again.

is his career on the decline if hes going to the Raiders? I didnt think he was a geriatric like Gannon, Rice, Wheatley, and the recently departed Tim Brown? Thats like being taken out into the pasture to get shot...

Back
Top Bottom