Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk

Wow! I'm really not pissed at Ricky in the least bit anymore because it's becoming very evident that he has some serious psychological problems. He really needs help and smoking bud isn't the answer.

Ricky left Miami because of Wannstedt, and his conservative offense that gets players killed....Most notably the running back who runs 20 dives a game. Maybe he spoke with Norv about it, and both agreed that they had to get the hell out of dodge.

same here my wife and her family are all fader fans,i stand alone and proud to be a dolfan 4 life

Ghetti13 said:
Ricky left Miami because of Wannstedt, and his conservative offense that gets players killed....Most notably the running back who runs 20 dives a game. Maybe he spoke with Norv about it, and both agreed that they had to get the hell out of dodge.

then why didn't he just say that? why fail drug tests and spout off stupid suff like " i wanna find the truth" why not just ask for a trade?

[/QUOTE]Such a move would not be entirely up to Williams, of course. His NFL rights belong to the Dolphins, for whom Williams is under contract for another two seasons. Miami traded a pair of first-round draft picks to acquire Williams from the New Orleans Saints following the 2001 season and undoubtedly would be interested in recouping at least part of that initial investment.

Forget part of it....give us 2 first round picks and good riddance.

then why didn't he just say that? why fail drug tests and spout off stupid suff like " i wanna find the truth" why not just ask for a trade?

Because he is not a man. He has no balls.

This could actually be really good we may be able to get their first next year. which could be top 10, and maybe a second or third.

I don't know where people are getting these statments about the fans being the difference in wanting to play there. In the article, it states this....

He cited the team's offensive line and the presence of coach Norv Turner, his offensive coordinator the previous two seasons in Miami, as elements that make the Raiders attractive.

Ricky's biggest reason for leaving is just as I stated the day it happened....our front office having no desire to build an offensive line that is at least average by NFL standards.

If this had been addressed...his comeback would be moot as the retirement never would have happened.

F150&Dolfan said:
RW will not even be cleared to play until 2006!!

Man, who cares. This could be great. WEED:roflmao: have to ask for at least a first and second round pick. And the perfect part is, WEED:roflmao: be rippin off the RAIDERS. There just STUPID enough to give those picks because they are so desperate at running back. Robert Hambrick:roflmao: .

yea but he also said this

"Only in the Golden State, Williams believes, can his unconventional sensibilities be accepted, and nowhere more than in the Raider Nation, a land inhabited by "crazy fans who would expect a weirdo."

CirclingWagons said:
maybe his heart wasn't in the game because the dolphin fans aren't into the games. Playing in Oakland in front of a raucous crowd that will actually cheer, might amp him up to play ball again.

Gee, the Fins have had better attendance numbers than the Jills the last few years. What does this say??

Un-freakin-believable!

Back
Top Bottom