Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk

Seriously, if this is for real it would be such an *** move.. Every single OUNCE of respect that I may still have for him would be completely eradicated... :| Way to piss in the face of a fanbase that welcomed you with open arms..

At least we would recoup some of our draft picks though...

I hope he goes to Raiders and that we play him next year. Zach's gonna rip his head off.

Ha!
Lenny Kravitz's new song being played is .........................................
"California"

CirclingWagons said:
maybe his heart wasn't in the game because the dolphin fans aren't into the games. Playing in Oakland in front of a raucous crowd that will actually cheer, might amp him up to play ball again.

For ONCE I agree with you CW....why?

Because that RAUCOUS crowd at the Ralph fired him up so much he ran for 228 in 3 quarters....in the snow...in December.... :roflmao:

I would hate to be RW if he went to the Raiders and if we had to play them. You can bet your *** that RW would not walk away frome that game.

dcm said:
For ONCE I agree with you CW....why?

Because that RAUCOUS crowd at the Ralph fired him up so much he ran for 228 in 3 quarters....in the snow...in December.... :roflmao:
and still lost by 17 points....only rhe fins :lol:

Good. I'd love to get a 1st rounder for him.

As for Oakland fans, please. Last year, I threw out a stat with something like 45 of the last 74 games being blacked out. I'll look it up later. But the fact remains, Oakland fans "rabidness" is a myth.

He will fit in well on the Left coast! Bad Hygene and burnt out!

SkapePhin said:
Seriously, if this is for real it would be such an *** move.. Every single OUNCE of respect that I may still have for him would be completely eradicated... :| Way to piss in the face of a fanbase that welcomed you with open arms..

At least we would recoup some of our draft picks though...
careful about using the "O" word around ricky....it gets him excited

maybe their is something more to the ricky thing,sounds to me the guy did not whant to play in miami,now he saids he would like to come back and play for oakland.i think their is alot of ????? was it the $$ ,was it the coaching?
was it the fans? was it miami(florida)? was it smoking out? or is he just weird?
to me ricky turn his back on the team,the timing was the worse. so the hell with him!!!!!

Oh man, what i would give to see this defense give Puffboy the pounding he deserves.

every time the guy opens his mouth, he contradicts his "reasons" for retiring. let him come back. next year is fine with me, just give us some prime compensation Oakland. better to get something for him, and mabe have a chance for some of his old team mates to take out their frustrations on him on the field.

Muck said:
Good. I'd love to get a 1st rounder for him.

As for Oakland fans, please. Last year, I threw out a stat with something like 45 of the last 74 games being blacked out. I'll look it up later. But the fact remains, Oakland fans "rabidness" is a myth.

Please find that stat out, I would love to throw it in my friend's face. Big time Raiders Fan and big time Dolphin Hater.

Back
Top Bottom