Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk

VJ1252 said:
Actually he would probably tell his kid to blame it on the teacher and his classmates, quit school and then go to a new school a year later. :lol:

:lol:
Probably....
Maybe he'd send his kid off to "learn the truth" under Professor Kravitz!

i guess we all know what the (truth) is now.that truth being that u can go all over the world and not find weed as good as the weed in cali:jetssuck:

i have the same unchristian sympathy for ricky williams that i have for michael jackson.

i like ricky as a football player and i like michael as a musician
i think they are probably both good people deep down inside

but their brains...
something is incompatible in there
and it makes them make really really really really questionable decisions

but i bet they would really like each other

i really think this has nothing to do with him not liking miami or the fans or our team/offense or being used so much. that's total bull**** IMO. He relished being "the guy" here in miami and that's made obvious by the fact that he continued to count the number of yards he needed to be the best. this has to do with his failing the drug test, and being frightened of the consequences and the realization that he didn't live up to the leader or role model status that he wanted to be here.

why would he go to the oakland raiders? because after news broke out that he was retiring he essentially burned all bridges with our team and it's fans. he'd go to the raiders (still don't hold your breath) because there's the one owner/organization/fanbase that would take any criminal or lunatic or anyone that can carry a football. But really, this is done. He's not coming back.

Trekbiz said:
I don't think I've ever despised a player more as a person than I do Ricky Williams at this point. This guy is a complete sell out and an a$$.

I remember the Saints fans coming on here and warning us.
Boy were they right.
Randy Mueller is a genious. He knew he had an absolute fruitcake headcase on his hands and he sold to the highest bidder!

To bad Randy wasn't hired as GM here. Maybe he could have pulled off another Ricky trade before he ran off to reefer land.
Maybe he mentioned something about trading Ricky in his interview here and thats why he wasnt hired.

I think he's lieing his @ss off. I think he's just saying this stuff to get back at the Dolphins' fans who have trashed him at every turn. Give'em something to really get mad about. F with them a bit.
I think he's FOS!!

Is Ricky full of s#!t or what? He is smokin' way to many blunts. First, he was quoted as saying "all we do is run ricky left, run ricky right...that's not real football." Now, he says one of the reasons he wants to play football for Oakland is because Norv Tuner is there :confused: :confused: . H E L L O...wasn't Norv Turner the one who was running ricky right and running ricky left?

I have no respect for the guy anymore. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but Seth is right. He's a quitter, enough said. :fire:

:monkeyr: 34 :monkeyl:

we better get more than just 1 first round draft pick. otherwise keep his a$$ on the sideline were it belongs now. he could have just ruined a great season for us.

Hey I'm mad to but we might be better served by counting our losses & making the most of the situation. Get what they can for him.

Two yrs ago (before the trade) If we were told that ricky will cost us 2 1st rounders But he will only play for 2 seasons & will run for 3225 yds with 25tds, You would think that we would have made it deep into the plyoffs each year & it would be worth the picks.

CirclingWagons said:
Dolphins attendance figures:

Stadium capacity: 75,540
Avg. Attendance: 73,473
% capacity: 97.3

Bills attendance figures:

Stadium capacity: 73,967
Avg. attendance: 73,015
% capacity: 98.7

and we DON'T need thousands of the opponent's fans to do it.
what else is there to do i barfalo , but to watch the jills play the nite life there sucks and the women there look like truck drivers , all they do there is eat chicken wings and watch football , so thats why they have a better attendance at football games ...

CirclingWagons said:
maybe his heart wasn't in the game because the dolphin fans aren't into the games. Playing in Oakland in front of a raucous crowd that will actually cheer, might amp him up to play ball again.

Let me see....we sell out all our games....Oakland sells out 2 a year........that statement is BS......

Try again CW.

FinaticalOne said:
Is Ricky full of s#!t or what? He is smokin' way to many blunts. First, he was quoted as saying "all we do is run ricky left, run ricky right...that's not real football." Now, he says one of the reasons he wants to play football for Oakland is because Norv Tuner is there :confused: :confused: . H E L L O...wasn't Norv Turner the one who was running ricky right and running ricky left?

I have no respect for the guy anymore. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but Seth is right. He's a quitter, enough said. :fire:

:monkeyr: 34 :monkeyl:
not trying to defend him but I think he felt overused last year like in the 40 carry game.

Back
Top Bottom