Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk

VJ1252 said:
Some people would have said the pats had a bad offseason before the season started last year and they won the super bowl. I am not saying we are going to win the Super Bowl or the Pats had an offseason as bad as ours. But the fact is most of the things that happened in our offseason wont affect our play on the field other than the retirement of that pothead RB.
That's true, but it doesn't change how funny your offseason has been though. All could be different in September, who knows.

CirclingWagons said:
and the dolphins would've made the playoffs if it wasn't for the damn dirt infield! :cry:
and the dolphins would've been great if jay hadn't got injured in 02 :cry: :cry:
Thats has absolutely nothing to do with my statement. I didnt say anything about the playoffs the last two years. Its really sad how you cant make a coherent arguement. Instead of trying to disprove my statement with those stupid things called facts. You say something that has nothing to do with what I said.

VJ1252 said:
Thats has absolutely nothing to do with my statement. I didnt say anything about the playoffs the last two years. Its really sad how you cant make a coherent arguement. Instead of trying to disprove my statement with those stupid things called facts. You say something that has nothing to do with what I said.

We're talking about why it's useless to talk trash about other teams when your team couldn't beat'em and he's throwing useless non-Dolphins/Bills-games related material at us. He has no backup that's why he's talking about everything that has nothing to do with our two teams.

VJ1252 said:
how so?...you're giving me hypotheticals, and I give you some back. If LT was there, and not Talley, we would've had a BETTER chance, but not necessarily have won. If this, if that...you are the one with no argument because you use hypotheticals. "What ifs" are not an argument.

enigmatics said:
We're talking about why it's useless to talk trash about other teams when your team couldn't beat'em and he's throwing useless non-Dolphins/Bills-games related material at us. He has no backup that's why he's talking about everything that has nothing to do with our two teams.
speaking of useless, look at all your posts in this thread...seriously, look at them. You're fighting with yourself. You keep thinking I'm not aware that you swept us. You don't know what you're arguing, you're just frustrated with lack of material :goof:

CirclingWagons said:
speaking of useless, look at all your posts in this thread...seriously, look at them. You're fighting with yourself. You keep thinking I'm not aware that you swept us. You don't know what you're arguing, you're just frustrated with lack of material :goof:

Oh I know what I'm arguing against.........and everything I've posted lends to the fact that you have no room to say one word........not one miniscule sentence about a team who dominated you last year. Why would I need material???? There's only one stat line important enough render your criticisms of our franchise (which oozes bitterness) useless.

Fawn Lebowitz said:

I don't think I've ever despised a player more as a person than I do Ricky Williams at this point. This guy is a complete sell out and an a$$.

I remember the Saints fans coming on here and warning us.
Boy were they right.
Randy Mueller is a genious. He knew he had an absolute fruitcake headcase on his hands and he sold to the highest bidder!

To bad Randy wasn't hired as GM here. Maybe he could have pulled off another Ricky trade before he ran off to reefer land.

enigmatics said:
Oh I know what I'm arguing against.........and everything I've posted lends to the fact that you have no room to say one word........not one miniscule sentence about a team who dominated you last year. Why would I need material???? There's only one stat line important enough render your criticisms of our franchise (which oozes bitterness) useless.
if it's really that useless than why are you still fighting it? :lol: ...you don't know where you stand, do you?

CirclingWagons said:
if it's really that useless than why are you still fighting it? :lol: ...you don't know where you stand, do you?

Because you keep talking............. and I enjoy making you look stupid and repeating over and over again just how much better we were than you last season. Bye bye lil'boy............ we'll speak again after the first Bills/Fins matchup.

enigmatics said:
Because you keep talking............. and I enjoy making you look stupid and repeating over and over again just how much better we were than you last season. Bye bye lil'boy............ we'll speak again after the first Bills/Fins matchup.
translation: :french:
later enig, next time come better prepared :D

:fire:

I know we are supposed to be over this.... and I was.... but reading this article really steamed me!

What a pansy A$$ loser.

If every talented player in the league walked away from his team as it tried to build around him you'd never get a good team.

Geez Dan Marino should have retired from the Dolphins MANY MANY MANY times if you go by Mr. Pot heads reasoning.

Dan Marino I'll always respect not only as a player but as a man.
Ricky deserves little to zero respect outside of his athletic abilities.

God help his kid if he brings home an F in a class. Instead of helping his kid to become better he'd probably sell his kid off to the black market in Asia and try adopt a smarter one!

Trekbiz said:
I don't think I've ever despised a player more as a person than I do Ricky Williams at this point. This guy is a complete sell out and an a$$.

I remember the Saints fans coming on here and warning us.
Boy were they right.
Randy Mueller is a genious. He knew he had an absolute fruitcake headcase on his hands and he sold to the highest bidder!

To bad Randy wasn't hired as GM here. Maybe he could have pulled off another Ricky trade before he ran off to reefer land.
The more Ricky talks the more I realize that either he has severe pshycological problems or is just really stupid. Right now I am leaning toward the latter.

Trekbiz said:
:fire:

I know we are supposed to be over this.... and I was.... but reading this article really steamed me!

What a pansy A$$ loser.

If every talented player in the league walked away from his team as it tried to build around him you'd never get a good team.

Geez Dan Marino should have retired from the Dolphins MANY MANY MANY times if you go by Mr. Pot heads reasoning.

Dan Marino I'll always respect not only as a player but as a man.
Ricky deserves little to zero respect outside of his athletic abilities.

God help his kid if he brings home an F in a class. Instead of helping his kid to become better he'd probably sell his kid off to the black market in Asia and try adopt a smarter one!
Actually he would probably tell his kid to blame it on the teacher and his classmates, quit school and then go to a new school a year later. :lol:

CirclingWagons said:
Seriously, look at your offseason, anybody can make fun of your team right now.

"Only envious, bitter fans claim it as petty."..ok, let's play your game..."it's not petty, it's magnificent, it's incredible!..we missed the playoffs but we swept our 2 main rivals..that's good enough for me!"
Nobody said its good enough for me. I havent read one post here that says I dont care if we miss the playoffs this season as long as we sweep the bills and jets. We are just saying that fans of a team that got swept by the dolphins should not be bashing them.

I really hopes this story inspires the team, ESPECIALLY the line to play better. Since one of the reasons he wants to go there is because of their O-Line. Seems to me as he's saying our team isn't good enough for him, the city of Miami isn't good enough for him. He makes is seem like the city is against him when they actually embraced him

Back
Top Bottom