Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk

CirclingWagons said:
cellar dwellers?..lmao

AFC east standings last year:
1. Pats
2. Dolphins
3. Bills
4. Jets

one spot separated us despite a 4 game difference...so sad. also, we were eliminated from playoff contention just 1 week before you. what exactly are you trying to argue now?

Try and twist it all you want..............4 games back and you were the trash of the division. The ranking might have said "3rd"...........c'mon now though.....you were 4 games back........ the only reason you were 3rd was because there aren't more teams in the division not because you were good and it's a misleading stat. Besides you still didn't explain how being in 3rd wasn't a cellar dwellar.........

CirclingWagons said:
wow, don't quit your dayjob...........i dont know who would work the pumps.

..............hahah reaching for the generic slams............ He's backed into the proverbial corner folks.

Now say it with me "The Dolphins owned the Bills last season."

CirclingWagons said:
You sound like an ignorant sunshiner....Where have I denied that we got swept? You are also backtracking from your previous idiotic comment, "the epitomy of stupidity is bashing a team you couldn't win against last year." Is that so...New Orleans swept the Bucs their superbowl year, so Bucs can't bash NO? Hey, it's your quote not mine. :goof:
ok thats one of the few exceptions. But did the bills win the superbowl, did they make the playoffs, did they even finish with a better record? The answer to all these questions is no.

RICKY WILLIAMS IS A TWO-FACED LYING C0Ck$UCKING BAST@RD!

man, If this is true, he just went from being my favorite RB to the most hated RB in 3.5 secs.

Predaphin34 said:
man, If this is true, he just went from being my favorite RB to the most hated RB in 3.5 secs.

It is true.........the man said it himself...........

enigmatics said:
Hahahah yikes man.........just yikes.......... What is it you don't understand about head to heads??????? Answer me this......if in theory the Saints played the Bucs in the Superbowl which team was most likely to win it. In a way the SB just said you lasted the longest of any team that season.
Can you not read?...honestly... Head-to-heads are for petty bragging rights. Why do I continue to bash your team even though you swept us?...cause you're team still sucks regardless...get it? If you were the Pats this wouldn't be an argument. Great, you won the head-to-head matchups, wanna cookie? Just because that's the only material you have, doesn't mean it's all that matters. Cardinals fans could make fun of your team right now

VJ1252 said:
ok thats one of the few exceptions. But did the bills win the superbowl, did they make the playoffs, did they even finish with a better record? The answer to all these questions is no.
than he should've rephrased his statement...he knew it was stupid right when he said it though

CirclingWagons said:
Can you not read?...honestly... Head-to-heads are for petty bragging rights. Why do I continue to bash your team even though you swept us?...cause you're team still sucks regardless...get it? If you were the Pats this wouldn't be an argument. Great, you won the head-to-head matchups, wanna cookie? Just because that's the only material you have, doesn't mean it's all that matters. Cardinals fans could make fun of your team right now

Petty????????? How is it petty? Only envious, bitter fans claim it as petty. We claim it as "we're better than you" which we are and the games we played against each other made every indication of it.

Wow.........and now you're putting yourself in the same boat as Cardinals fans. They'd be looked at as even bigger fools than you look like right if they bagged on the Fins. I think you've been in Tempe too long.

Bagging on the team that beat the h*ll out of you last year is like bagging on a guy that just beat the ever living ish out of you.

enigmatics said:
Try and twist it all you want..............4 games back and you were the trash of the division. The ranking might have said "3rd"...........c'mon now though.....you were 4 games back........ the only reason you were 3rd was because there aren't more teams in the division not because you were good and it's a misleading stat. Besides you still didn't explain how being in 3rd wasn't a cellar dwellar.........
and you were 4 games back of the division leader...so that makes you distant second...once again, i'm not denying you swept us, but you also think it's the be-all and end-all of everything. You still ended up in the same boat as us. Now who's spinning?

Noodle Arm said:
RW+ Oakland Raiders=Bills/Dolphins bashing??

Well this guy is lame and we're tired of him..........if he wants to be civilized and talk real football then he should do so. Otherwise when he gets into the Dolphin bashing he's got no room to talk - he's a fan of a floundering football team. It's common sense. That's why I choose to not go over to a Pats board and talk trash.........how stupid is that?

CirclingWagons said:
and you were 4 games back of the division leader...so that makes you distant second...once again, i'm not denying you swept us, but you also think it's the be-all and end-all of everything. You still ended up in the same boat as us. Now who's spinning?

I'm not spinning..........I didn't even mention our record against the Pats and I just told you I'd never talk trash about them knowing they swept us .........pure and simple........it's common sense you don't understand.

This is written in-stone my friend..........2-0 we beat you guys last year.......no if and's or but's ........... no spinning.........just plain fact.......you got swept. We're better..........

enigmatics said:
Petty????????? How is it petty? Only envious, bitter fans claim it as petty. We claim it as "we're better than you" which we are and the games we played against each other made every indication of it.

Wow.........and now you're putting yourself in the same boat as Cardinals fans. They'd be looked at as even bigger fools than you look like right if they bagged on the Fins. I think you've been in Tempe too long.

Bagging on the team that beat the h*ll out of you last year is like bagging on a guy that just beat the ever living ish out of you.
Seriously, look at your offseason, anybody can make fun of your team right now.

"Only envious, bitter fans claim it as petty."..ok, let's play your game..."it's not petty, it's magnificent, it's incredible!..we missed the playoffs but we swept our 2 main rivals..that's good enough for me!"

Back
Top Bottom