Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk

CirclingWagons said:
well i guess that gives me one more ring than Dan Marino than :evil:

Nice try, but give Marino the talent of any of your teams in the early 90's and he'd have at least 2 rings for sure.

enigmatics said:
Nah..............the epitomy of stupidity is bashing a team you couldn't win against last year. Keep tryin' buddy.........
what an idiotic comment...So, let me get this straight, you're saying it's stupid to bash a team you couldn't beat last year, right? That's what you said, I just wanna make sure so I can give you some examples of how stupid that comment really is

csabe said:
Nice try, but give Marino the talent of any of your teams in the early 90's and he'd have at least 2 rings for sure.
you THINK. Marino had the Bills at home in the 92 AFC championship game, and had beaten us already that year....and what happened?

CirclingWagons said:
what an idiotic comment...So, let me get this straight, you're saying it's stupid to bash a team you couldn't beat last year, right? That's what you said, I just wanna make sure so I can give you some examples of how stupid that comment really is

The only way you would even remotely lend credence to it is if you came out and admitted that your team blows and couldn't win a game against us and that you're not so completely biased and filly with envy because you got swept. That would be the only way..........otherwise like I said, you sound like a bitter, bitter football fan.

CirclingWagons said:
first, answer me this question: How can a team you "own" have 4 sb trips since your last one?
because we swept you last year and both games werent close. I dont know why you and some other bills fans cant realize this fact. You can talk all you want about playoffs or superbowls but the bottom line is that last year our team was better than your team PERIOD

CirclingWagons said:
well i guess that gives me one more ring than Dan Marino than :evil:

.............and that's a proud thing? Wow.........you'll say anything. Ok Scott Norwood time for you bed time.

VJ1252 said:
because we swept you last year and both games werent close. I dont know why you and some other bills fans cant realize this fact. You can talk all you want about playoffs or superbowls but the bottom line is that last year our team was better than your team PERIOD

But see that's the thing.........he continues to crack jokes because he knows he's got nothing to back it up..........you don't bag on a squad that owned you the season before and finished 4 games better. Cellar dwellars ripping competitive football programs?? Now that's a joke.

enigmatics said:
The only way you would even remotely lend credence to it is if you came out and admitted that your team blows and couldn't win a game against us and that you're not so completely biased and filly with envy because you got swept. That would be the only way..........otherwise like I said, you sound like a bitter, bitter football fan.
You sound like an ignorant sunshiner....Where have I denied that we got swept? You are also backtracking from your previous idiotic comment, "the epitomy of stupidity is bashing a team you couldn't win against last year." Is that so...New Orleans swept the Bucs their superbowl year, so Bucs can't bash NO? Hey, it's your quote not mine. :goof:

CirclingWagons said:
you THINK. Marino had the Bills at home in the 92 AFC championship game, and had beaten us already that year....and what happened?
ok that was one game. Marino never had a running back like Thurman Thomas and by the time he got a good defense he was too old. If you dont think the Bills would have won at least one of the 4 super bowls they lost then your even dumber than I thought.

enigmatics said:
But see that's the thing.........he continues to crack jokes because he knows he's got nothing to back it up..........you don't bag on a squad that owned you the season before and finished 4 games better. Cellar dwellars ripping competitive football programs?? Now that's a joke.
cellar dwellers?..lmao

AFC east standings last year:
1. Pats
2. Dolphins
3. Bills
4. Jets

one spot separated us despite a 4 game difference...so sad. also, we were eliminated from playoff contention just 1 week before you. what exactly are you trying to argue now?

VJ1252 said:
ok that was one game. Marino never had a running back like Thurman Thomas and by the time he got a good defense he was too old. If you dont think the Bills would have won at least one of the 4 super bowls they lost then your even dumber than I thought.
no, you're an ignorant homer...Marino never won ****, so you can't use hypotheticals...he was a big game choker too

CirclingWagons said:
You sound like an ignorant sunshiner....Where have I denied that we got swept? You are also backtracking from your previous idiotic comment, "the epitomy of stupidity is bashing a team you couldn't win against last year." Is that so...New Orleans swept the Bucs their superbowl year, so Bucs can't bash NO? Hey, it's your quote not mine. :goof:

Hahahah yikes man.........just yikes.......... What is it you don't understand about head to heads??????? Answer me this......if in theory the Saints played the Bucs in the Superbowl which team was most likely to win it. In a way the SB just said you lasted the longest of any team that season because lord knows seeding and divisional strength plays into how far you'd make it in the playoffs and who you'd play against.

enigmatics said:
.............and that's a proud thing? Wow.........you'll say anything. Ok Scott Norwood time for you bed time.
wow, don't quit your dayjob...........i dont know who would work the pumps.

Back
Top Bottom