Ricky Williams Fa 2004 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Fa 2004

Maybe I was wrong with Ricky being a FA next year, and also the Madden 2003 game.. Do any of yall notice that he becomes a free agent after the 2003 year on the game...

Oh well...
Ricky Rules, Dolphin forever

Go dolphins

Fortunately, Ricky doesn't seem to be to preoccupied by money. A good thing, because IMHO he is being majorly underpaid, as the NFL rushing champion. If you look at some of the contracts signed by David Boston etc, this off season, then Ricky is getting shafted (I know DB is a wideout, but then a RB is a bigger part of the offense).

I could well be wrong about how Ricky's contract stacks next to other top RBs, so feel free to correct me guys.

I bet good ol' clumpy would be a fin fan if there were no bills in buffalo.

Originally posted by aquaman
I bet good ol' clumpy would be a fin fan if there were no bills in buffalo.

I think they call it 'Phin less envy'

:D

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST

I would like to honestly say Clumped that you are a true well of knowledge. How do you know so much about a team that isn't your favorite? Your knowledge of the bills must be astonishing!

Not really. The only thing you need to know as a Bills's fan is that they suck. Clumpy is really a closet FinFan Homer.:D

I think if Ricky Williams and the Dolphins get to the SB this year, Ricky would get a newer contract worth lots of money.. but i really do hope they get to SB

The one thing though is. Has any article actually confirmed that his contract (and prisco doesn't count cause he doesn't know jack) actually goes up each time he hits an incentive or whether its an incentive he only has to hit once?

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST

I would like to honestly say Clumped that you are a true well of knowledge. How do you know so much about a team that isn't your favorite? Your knowledge of the bills must be astonishing!

thats cus in the seventies he was a fin fan enjoying the twenty game domination of the fins over the bills.:lol:

Originally posted by dolfans1988
Are u serious, i thought his contract was over? but if they did extend than i most of not heard it.... but i know he was overpaid... int he madden 2003 game his contract was due year 2004. He better stay here

No, that's 2005. In the game he always holds out in 2004..

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
The one thing though is. Has any article actually confirmed that his contract (and prisco doesn't count cause he doesn't know jack) actually goes up each time he hits an incentive or whether its an incentive he only has to hit once?

He's got to hit the incentive's each year or else they would not be called "incentives" ?

You can get all the players contracts
right here.....

Back
Top Bottom