Ricky Williams Fa 2004 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Fa 2004

Yes...I don't think there is a site that keeps details of a contract readily available...

Although a google search such as "ricky williams signs" or something similar may find more details reported in a past newspaper article...

Your point being ?

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

No, that's 2005. In the game he always holds out in 2004..
Yeah thats true, it did run through 2005, but i didnt mean to say he is overpaid, i meant he is underpaid... Thanks for correcting...

Goooo dolphins

Originally posted by 1972dolphins

He's got to hit the incentive's each year or else they would not be called "incentives" ?

You can get all the players contracts
right here.....

I don't think your getting me. When he hit those incentives last year they raised his salary for the life of the contract. My question is if he hits the same incentive twice is it cumalative or is it considered already done and he has to hit a new incentive? If it's cumalative this contract could get rediculous unless that passing game does show up :tongue:

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

I don't think your getting me. When he hit those incentives last year they raised his salary for the life of the contract. My question is if he hits the same incentive twice is it cumalative or is it considered already done and he has to hit a new incentive? If it's cumalative this contract could get rediculous unless that passing game does show up :tongue:

So, unlike mostly all Phin fans.. I hope Ricky doesnt hit 2K rushing..:lol:

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

This is what I'm saying will happen

Ok well I was looking for a source on that other then Prisco. As I only remember Prisco saying that and he's usually wrong when he does articles on the phins.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I remember Clayton talking about it on SportsCenter but haven't found a reference in his archives

Would be a good question for that Sun Sentinel guy if they weren't such cheap a**es and locking it in their pay site.

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST

Are you speaking english? Somebody get me a motherf#cking translator here!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's great....I had to read that post a couple of times too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom