Ricky Williams retiring | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams retiring

Congrats on an Amazing Career! Ricky you gave us memories in a decade that was null and void of much to cheer about. Ill always remember watching the #34 jersey sprinting to the end zone and lowering is shoulders along the way and causing damage to all the defenders in his way!!! You will be missed Ricky. . . RUN RICKY RUN!!!

It is such a pity that Ricky never seemed to have the mentality needed to realise his full potential. If he had managed to get himself together, his good career could easily have been a great one :rolleyes2:

Best of luck though Ricky in your future endeavours and thanks for the memories :)

thanks for everything ricky, you will always be a dolphin in our hearts

Ricky's a smart guy. He could have been a truly great running back in this league, but football never seemed to be his priority. To each their own.

It was such a pity that Ricky never seemed to have the mentality needed to realise his full potential. If he had managed to get himself together, his good career could easily have been a great one :rolleyes2:

Best of luck though Ricky in your future endeavours and thanks for the memories :)

LOL

Ricky's mentality is fine and it's just to bad people didn't understand what he has to teach...His intellect is so far passed the masses in which they think he was looney or don't know what to think..

His focus is on the path and he's wasn't to concerned for a glitch along it for he has the awareness to understand what truly is important in one's journey.... And though may have stumbled a few times realizes the value of stumbling and learns from it and thus turns negatives into gifts and grows, with just a tweek of the mind.
He is a soul who may end up with the understanding to teach those around him the true meaning of what the heck were doin here.....though most won't get it ....and it has little to do with football....

It's been one hell of a career, I wish Ricky well. He will remain my favorite player of all time. At least he has things he can fall back on other than football. Too bad he couldn't have got into the Super Bowl due to Lee Evans and the Bmore kicker.

Dude is definitely a square peg in the round hole that is the NFL, and is one of the few players who's vision extends beyond the game. But he's still one of my all-time favorite Dolphins, and I wish him luck in his future careers.

1 day contract please. Make this man retire as a Dolphin.

Dude is definitely a square peg in the round hole that is the NFL, and is one of the few players who's vision extends beyond the game. But he's still one of my all-time favorite Dolphins, and I wish him luck in his future careers.

Thats actually one of the main reasons I respect him.

I will always love Ricky, especially after I met him a few years back and he was real humble and down to earth when he spoke with me for a few brief moments. I think the next phase of his life could fulfill him for than football ever could, and I hope it does.

Back
Top Bottom