Ricky Williams will be a Miami Dolphin tomorrow..........guaranteed | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams will be a Miami Dolphin tomorrow..........guaranteed

Don't hate him yet...here is the latest...

Dolphins | More On Ricky - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
18:45 PT: The AP reports Miami Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt said the team will continue pursuing a trade for New Orleans Saints RB Ricky Williams. As previously reported, New Orleans reportedly is asking for first- and third-round draft picks this year or a first-round pick this year and a conditional third-round choice in 2003 that could become a second-round pick. "Both sides are still talking,'' Wannstedt said Thursday, adding that he expected negotiations to continue at the NFL combine in Indianapolis this weekend. "It doesn't happen overnight. We're trying to find something that's fine for us and fine for them. We'll see if we can hit a happy medium."

It sounds like the Saints are weakening...be patient folks

Re: 87!

Originally posted by dolfan06
i think we need a ricky williams forum. i'm gonna hate that dude before he ever gets a miami uniform on!:rolleyes:

Why would you hate Ricky Williams?

booyeah, I think just all the speculation is getting on some folks nerves. Being jerked around for the last couple weeks is hurtful...sigh...

LMAO...oh man that was almost heartfelt.

Re: Re: 87!

Originally posted by booyeah_
if he fumbles the ball at the Jets goal line in his big game as a Fin :evil:

Re: Re: Re: 87!

Originally posted by dolphan39
if he fumbles the ball at the Jets goal line in his big game as a Fin :evil:

He hasn't done that yet.

Lamar has and unless if I'm mistaken, weren't you defending him last week on these boards? :confused:

Re: Re: 87!

that is bad wording on my part, i think there are several things that concern me with the fins, and that dude is just not at the top of my list. what i'm sick of is all the hype thats come from this. can't turn on my computer without RW being plastered somewhere!:rolleyes:

I was with you Canuck...

Originally posted by Canuck
With all the talk, offers and idle threats that have been bandied about in the last week, expect Miami and New Orleans to consummate a deal tomorrow Thursday Feb 28th at the Combine in Indianapolis.

While Randy Mueller is talking a big game, he has little recourse but to succumb to the market value deal that Rick Spielman has made him. Mueller does not want their principle suitors, Miami, to go into free agency for fear that they’ll tire of Mueller's hard line stance and sign a free agent RB instead. Expect a deal for Miami's 1st this year and 2nd next year for Ricky Williams and New Orleans’s 2nd rounder this year.

... I also thought for sure it would happen today. No matter, there's always tomorrow. :)

Oliver...

Sorry it didn't work out for you Canuck. :( Hopefully something will happen in the morning to make us all smile like this. :D If nothgin happens and the 'Fins stick with what they've got we're all going to be feeling like this. :cry:

Go on Wanny and Speil, pull the trigger. :fire:

arghhh !!!!

My prediction hasn't come to fruition, therefore still no Ricky.

Oh well, I'll survive the barbs and such but Miami is in serious need of RB help. With each passing day, my hope for RW being traded to Miami diminishes greatly. There is always hope but now there is little urgency from both parties involved.....

Perhap this delay is why 3J is still...

...a dolphin.:lol:

I think the personnel team has been pretty focussed on re-signing our own players before the FA deadline which may have been a distraction from catching the big fish RW. It may still be realised.:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: 87!

Lamar has and unless if I'm mistaken, weren't you defending him last week on these boards? :confused:
I have not defended Lamar for a long time. At this point he makes a great backup HB at the vet. min. :D

i'm not defending lamar.........

but to be honest, its kind of hard to hit the hole and run up field when nothin's there!:rolleyes:

True, but Lamar is still (to me)...

... an attempt have the key skill position for a Wanny-type offense, filled by and inadequate who happens to come relatively cheap. If he's filling your key position, the guy has to cut the mustard and be paid appropriately (balancing funds from other positions).:ladysman:

the main problem with lamar!

i think because of the 2000 season, he was a step or 2 slower, since the o-line couldn't maintain their blocks for more than a micro second, i don't think lamar had the speed to hit the hole. other than that, i think he's the same as he was in 2000!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom