Ricky Williams will be a Miami Dolphin tomorrow..........guaranteed | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams will be a Miami Dolphin tomorrow..........guaranteed

Re: The R-W's Saga ...

Originally posted by Marino1983
From some of the information that I have been reading, this R-W's trade may be a big smokescreen to hide the negotiations for F-Taylor with Jacksonville !! The Sun Sentinel has reported that the Jaguars will take a conditional 3rd this year and possible 2nd or 3rd in next years draft for Taylor . Marino1983
you got that right, this is a saga!:rolleyes:

forget if somebody said this, but Robert Edwards, Travis Minor and Fred Taylor w/b a nice combo at HB and we could save a #1 pick - just have not heard as much about Fred as Dread

I'm Exhausted

All this Ricky Williams this and Fred Taylor that is just getting tiresome. I wish the 'Fins would do something already and quit leaving their entire fan base hanging. :fire:

So far we have had two days of combine and one of FA and the 'Fins haven't so much as made a peep. I guess we're just going to have to sit here and wait, speculate, pine, whine, wish, hope, wonder, argue, and just about any other appropriate verb that will fit here.

Come on guys (Wanny and Speil that is) DO SOMETHING!!!
:toliet:

Ricky Williams

I keep hearing how Ricky Williams is the perfect back for Turners system, but not making this deal happen doesn't make sense.

From what I have read on here and the internet is that NO is now asking a first round pick this year, and third for next year. If this is the case I don't know why RW wasn't on this team 10 minutes after the offer was made. I really think the RW is starting to become the running back Ditka thought he was when he drafted him.

I am a little selfish in wanting this deal done because A: I have to get some work done WHILE at work. If it drags on I my be fired!

I just don't see why Rick isn't taking this deal and really making this offense much improved for next year. This would help Fiedler a lot and take some pressure off of our D late in the games. Looking at the draft and the FA there isn't anything better out there and it appears RW wouldn't effect the cap much for us.

It hasn't happened yet and I fear since it hasn't it won't. Rick needs to pull the trigger now, before he pi@@es this away.

I haven't had any sleep since all of this trade talk started.:sleep:

Z Z Z Z Z Zzzzzzzz...

Re: I'm Exhausted

Originally posted by Expo88
All this Ricky Williams this and Fred Taylor that is just getting tiresome. I wish the 'Fins would do something already and quit leaving their entire fan base hanging. :fire:

So far we have had two days of combine and one of FA and the 'Fins haven't so much as made a peep. I guess we're just going to have to sit here and wait, speculate, pine, whine, wish, hope, wonder, argue, and just about any other appropriate verb that will fit here.

Come on guys (Wanny and Speil that is) DO SOMETHING!!!
:toliet:

Its called the art of negotiations. You can't jump on an unfair offer, it takes patience.

Re: Re: I'm Exhausted

Originally posted by booyeah_

Its called the art of negotiations. You can't jump on an unfair offer, it takes patience.
Yeah, it takes time grasshopper, things will work out.:cool:

Originally posted by booyeah_
I haven't had any sleep since all of this trade talk started.:sleep:

No disrespect intended....TAKE A NAP... Plese remember, this is just a game.

BB:)

I'm gonna get some shut eye. I'll be mad if this trade happens while I am asleep.

Sorry if it has been said already,(I'm not reading through these 6 pages) but the deal is going to end up being our 1st & 3rd this year & our 2nd next year, for Williams & the Saints 2nd this year. The Saints, after comparing recent trades involving better RBs, are now only asking for a first & third, & we cant go through this draft without a pick until the 4th round. So it's the only logical solution, unless we screw them over.

Back
Top Bottom