Ricky's Dreads Gone | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky's Dreads Gone

i think ricky looked cool with the dreads. i think he looks better without them. its a new look. thats all it is. dirty or whatever, dude has nice lookin girlfriends. thats all that would matter to me.:lol:

Am I the only one who thinks that the dreads helped make Ricky Williams more marketable? Pretty much every NFL fan would recognize Ricky Williams on the street. However, how many people would recognize other productive backs such as Jamal Lewis, Deuce McAllister, and LaDainian Tomlinson? None of them are as recognizible as Ricky, and all are very good players. None of them have their own Visa commericial, or are on the cover of a video game. I think cutting the dreads may make Ricky less marketable. I know there are many players without dreads who are more marketable than Ricky, but many people associated Ricky with his dreads and now they are gone, and it might have a negative affect on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
PapaCrunk's photoshop (from the link gunsnroses posted) of Ricky bald:

clear.gif

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
if true, i hope he is not like sampson.....

I just wrote the exact same thing to some friends of mine. :eek:

I actally think it'll be a good thing however, as that much hair on the top of his head had to make him reallllly hot during some of those day games in South Florida. Now, with his new and improved cooling system, Ricky can go the extra mile! :lol:

Originally posted by Cranx

I just wrote the exact same thing to some friends of mine. :eek:

I actally think it'll be a good thing however, as that much hair on the top of his head had to make him reallllly hot during some of those day games in South Florida. Now, with his new and improved cooling system, Ricky can go the extra mile! :lol:

I totally agree. I too think he will benefit by staying cooler during the games. It makes sense to me. Plus he can't be dread-tackled, another advantage.

I guess in Madden 2005, I'm gonna have to trade him for Edge.. :rolleyes2

Wow, thank goodness this came along and gave us something to talk about eh? Otherwise, we might have to talk about: Henson, Rivers, Wannstedt, Fiedler, Marino, 1972, Patriots luck, Shula, Cheerleaders and the cap. :lol:

I know I would rather talk about hair.... :lol: :jk:

Originally posted by Brad528
He probaly lost like 10 pounds too. Maybe he will be faster now without all that hair

I was about to say that same dam thing . I was lookin to make sure no one said that yet and look who said it. Thats funny $hit.:lol: :lol: :drinker:

I still remember that look on Ricky's face when he got yanked down by his dreds. Those girls won't be able to pull his hair anymore.

628_photo.jpg

He looks like you could balance a dinner plate on his head. Grow 'em back Rickita, pulling you down by the hair was fun!:lol:

LMAO

Its funny to read how people honeslty care about his hair rather then his god given ability to tear up the field. Talk more about his game then his new doo.

It's the offseason bro. And it's funny that you think we care more about his hair than his game. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom