ricky's waitin for the bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky's waitin for the bills

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
clear.gif

ricky is waiting for the bills to knock him out of the playoffs

did you mean ricky williams.. the second best running back in the afc east?

:D

No, Individually Ricky is 3-0 vs the Bills(what, like 500 yards in 3 games or so?? The Dolphins as a team are on 1-2 in the last 3 games, with a win next week, they WILL be 2-2

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Ricky is 1-2 vs Buffalo ;)

BTW: Shouldn't he be ready for the Eagles first?

Nice Signature! :D

Originally posted by chambers84
No, Individually Ricky is 3-0 vs the Bills(what, like 500 yards in 3 games or so?? The Dolphins as a team are on 1-2 in the last 3 games, with a win next week, they WILL be 2-2

So, by this thought process........Fiedler is really 5-1 vs the Bills. He did play in the 38-21 LOSS last year!

Originally posted by Tatonka
ricky is waiting for the bills to knock him out of the playoffs

Look, its Tatonka, welcome back, where have you been? How has your team been playing this year?

Hey look, it looks like the Bill's fans found our forum again! Hey Tatonka how have you been? Did you get lost or something? Oh, I get it...... They are almost at .500 so it must be time to print up the Super Bowl tickets again...........Just use the ones you printed up from week 3 or 4.... And I know ALL DOLPHIN FANS REALLY WANT hENRY OVER RICKY!!!! thanks I almost forgot that You were even still on this Board.

Originally posted by Emskirch

Look, its Tatonka, welcome back, where have you been? How has your team been playing this year?

Exactly !!!! Hi Tatonka.....gettin ready for the post season?? It's great to have hope!!! Just think if every afc team loses or ties and you win the next 3 you might get a wild card....How exciting!!! Can't wait to see the outcome.

Let's get a WELCOME BACK TATONKA THREAD GOING!!! Let's get a thread going for all the missing Bill posters who have gone M.I.A the last two months........ It is good to know the Bills are back in the hunt again..........THE WHOLE A.F.C is shaking!!!!!!!!!! LOOK OUT AMERICA HERE COME THE 6-7 Bills........ I better lock my door, I am starting to get scared

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

Exactly !!!! Hi Tatonka.....gettin ready for the post season?? It's great to have hope!!! Just think if every afc team loses or ties and you win the next 3 you might get a wild card....How exciting!!! Can't wait to see the outcome.

how does it feel to know your team is just in the beginning processes of their december fold, and that before the month started you had a wild card spot secured, and not that the slide has begun, you cant even control your own destiny either..

stinks.. for a team that was gonna go 16-0 according to most of you.

go denver

:lol:;)

oh.. and i always come and visit.. i just dont post all that much.. i like to come and watch early in the season.. and see how happy and alive the boards are.. and then watch the transformation to the december board.. the one where everyone hates everyone... then i post, just to see how many people will respond with

"hey tatonka, long time no see.. hows your season going.. ours sucks too."

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom