ricky's waitin for the bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky's waitin for the bills

Originally posted by Emskirch

Look, its Tatonka, welcome back, where have you been? How has your team been playing this year?
they won last week so he can strut his stuff now!:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Tatonka

stinks.. for a team that was gonna go 16-0 according to most of you.

:lol:;)
does it surprise you that you get talk about the dolphins winning it all, on a dolphin message board. now, you and your cohorts coming on here and telling us how barffalo had filled all the key positions and now you have a worse record than we do!:lol:

I am still literally amazed at the fact that Bills fans can suddenly come out of nowhere and talk smack, after hiding all season and not even saying anything.

I mean seriously, we've seen about..One? Maybe two Bills fans after they got mauled down here? And one of them was Clumped who kind of just posted his sofa thing and his salary cap nonsense.

how does it feel to know your team is just in the beginning processes of their december fold, and that before the month started you had a wild card spot secured, and not that the slide has begun, you cant even control your own destiny either..

go denver

No one here said we would go undefeated. I remember a lot of guys (myself included) saying we would win 12 games, but no one was saying 16.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
I am still literally amazed at the fact that Bills fans can suddenly come out of nowhere and talk smack, after hiding all season and not even saying anything.

I mean seriously, we've seen about..One? Maybe two Bills fans after they got mauled down here? And one of them was Clumped who kind of just posted his sofa thing and his salary cap nonsense.
"I am still literally amazed at the fact that Bills fans can suddenly come out of nowhere and talk smack"

:confused: I've been here pretty much the whole time...
If you win this week, I will still stay your team sucks
If you beat the Bills again, I will still say you suck
If you make the playoffs, I will still say you suck
If you win a playoff game I will still say you suck
If you win the Superbowl, I will give you props

btw..If there was a top 10 blind homer list on Finheaven, you'd be in the top 5 easily...Primetime would be too(no offense)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

"I am still literally amazed at the fact that Bills fans can suddenly come out of nowhere and talk smack"

btw..If there was a top 10 blind homer list on Finheaven, you'd be in the top 5 easily...Primetime would be too(no offense)
and moldysocks is the #1 homer on your board!

and Takeo and co. are getting ready for Ricky... BUT after this week's game. they are not stupid enough to think ahead.

you dudes have a tough task in Philly on Monday...

Uh oh, Takeo! He's rather frightening. Especially considering last time he had to leave after "Getting something in his eye". That's a funny trick there, Takeo.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Circle...so let me get this straight....The Dolphins suck and you will always say so until they WIN the Super Bowl?....ok....so since the Bills WON the Super Bowl in....in....what year was that again....wait...I can't find it...says they have NEVER won one....so stand up like a man...and you can say
even if we beat the Titans...the Bills suck
even if we beat the Dolphins....the Bills suck
doesn't that make sense...and doesn't that make you feel better?
lol....for everyone here...just read Circles post...and you will see what a waste of time it is answering these threads...you can't win....just like Jet fans...who will talk even when they went 1-15....if Miami beats the Bills....and I said if....you will still get the we are better...you still suck....your December collapse is still in effect...lol
As for the guy who thinks Henry is better than Ricky....take a poll of any coach or Talent guy in the league....who do you think they would take???????....really....but talk is just that...and will always be there no matter the records or standings.

how does it feel to know your team is just in the beginning processes of their december fold, and that before the month started you had a wild card spot secured, and not that the slide has begun, you cant even control your own destiny either..

go denver

You're about as gutless as MOULDSROCKS you know that?

Everyone im gonna be a selfish @$$ and plug two relevant forums started by me......Go to the smack forum where it says "All bill fans should be like c-wag and harmonkoz(as far as attendance at FH)" and "List of missing bills fans" I did some research, and what is in those threads are interested :lol: like how long its been since tatonka actually posted last time....

clear.gif

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

You're about as gutless as MOULDSROCKS you know that?

ouch.. that stings..

bottom line is both of our teams underperformed this year.. next weeks game will be for nothing more than bragging rights, as neither team will see the post season this year.

Back
Top Bottom