ricky's waitin for the bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky's waitin for the bills

Hey Tatonka....why would you group the dolphins with the bills? We still are in the thick of the playoff race...while your chances are all but GONE...someone tell CW that his championship defense gave up a huge game to a back-up QB...sorry, didn't mean to confuse bill fans with facts.. I know how difficult it is to make sense of the facts STILL PRINTING UP SUPERBOWL TICKETS????????

Originally posted by BradTheBillsFan
and Takeo and co. are getting ready for Ricky... BUT after this week's game. they are not stupid enough to think ahead.

you dudes have a tough task in Philly on Monday...

Takeo has brought his losing ways to Buffalo. Funny after he left Cinci they win, and Buffalo loses.... hrmmmm...

Uhh, the Dolphins actually have a chance at the playoffs. Dont lump the Dolphins in with that bunch of losers.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Uhh, the Dolphins actually have a chance at the playoffs. Dont lump the Dolphins in with that bunch of losers.
but you are losers as well:rolleyes:

any team with that kind of talent shouldn't be massively underachieving...your team is money flushed down the ****ter

Let's give the Buffalo fans a break. If we win Monday night, which I believe we will, the Bills would love to knock us out of contention. That will be our toughest game of the 3 @ Buffalo.

Originally posted by DolfanF150
Let's give the Buffalo fans a break. If we win Monday night, which I believe we will, the Bills would love to knock us out of contention. That will be our toughest game of the 3 @ Buffalo.
at least i know we can go into buufalo without them thinking they need a win for a tie!;)

I actually do respect the Bills....

thier defense is excellent...and Travis Henry is a top back....just laugh at the trash talking that goes on....its silly and useless...especially when one loses and ignores that fact and just says the other team is horrible....that game in Buffalo will be tight and right down to the wire...I have no doubt

Ricky's probably planning on greasing his dreads so the Jills can't pull his hair like school girls....:lol: Nice defense.

Originally posted by Peebs
Ricky's probably planning on greasing his dreads so the Jills can't pull his hair like school girls....:lol: Nice defense.
like school girls?...hey, if he leaves his mop out, then he shouldnt complain when it gets yanked:lol:

He doesn't complain at all. He said it's no big deal. It's everyone else (fans, media) who keep bringing it up.

Well you have to admit....
Pulling hair and spitting is pretty ****ty defense.

Even I fight better than that....

:lol:

Well you have to admit....
Pulling hair and spitting is pretty ****ty defense.

Even I fight better than that....

i'll wrestle ya, best two falls out of three!:D ;) :evil:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

bring it:tongue:

But do Barfalo fans know how to "bring it" without hair pulling and spitting? :tongue:

But better watch it dude, I might only weight 115 pounds but I'm fiesty. :lol:

But do Barfalo fans know how to "bring it" without hair pulling and spitting? :tongue:

But better watch it dude, I might only weight 115 pounds but I'm fiesty. :lol:
as long as it doesn't turn into War of the Roses up in here:lol:

Back
Top Bottom