Rivers is still a possibility | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rivers is still a possibility

I don't think we will get Rivers, but by god, I hope we do.

Im still kinda shellshocked that we picked Feeley, considering there are a handfull of quarterbacks either in the draft or second or third stringers that seem like better picks.

forget about Rivers now, is not gonna happen. I think we should go WR and o-lineman in the first round and DE(have to get someone to replace Wally) and maybe a safety in the 3rd. It is posible that we could take a QB in the 3rd or 4th round tho. After all, with Jay and Brian gone we'll only have 2 and we need 3. But more likely is that we'll get a veteran QB like Blake or someone else in here before is all said and done.

Ozzy rules!!

I agree that a vet QB is the most likely option. I just think that if we have two picks and Rivers slips that we may still go that route.

according to Mike and the Mad Dog

on sports radio 660 in The Tri-State area, They were talking to some scout (don't remember his name) he said that If Rivers is on the board when Miami picks, they'll draft him, because Feely is no garauntee, Also Rivers has more upside but in a long term sense not in the immediate future.

They also talked about the combine

and emtnioned Rashaun woods timed at a sub 4.5 forty so his stock is rising and Clayton isn't as big as originally thought and he ran a 4.6 forty so he's slipped a little. This guy had nothing but great stuff to say about Rivers, hementioned that the Chargers like him so much, they may even trade down to the within the ten spot and pcik up Rivers and a wr. So who knows what will happen. So all in all the Feely trade, seems to be a little high in terms of compensation, but good because Rivers is no garauntee, Henson couldn't start out the block and there were no other vet qb's out there that we could've picked up.

Originally posted by fins4o8
we will draft Rivers at #20 if he is there. if we dont, then ............... i let u fill in the dots.

I tried my hand at connecting thosethings, and all I got was this..

Keep your day job, your games suck :)

Back
Top Bottom