Robert Hunt perfecting his craft. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Hunt perfecting his craft.

I agree of course are tackle stink too But center has been a weakness for sure.
I agree but Eich was a highly rated left tackle in last years draft, I think he didn’t give up a sack at all in college if I recall and Hunt played RT pretty damn good when he was there the year before last. I honestly think Flores was trying to sabotage this Offense.

I honestly think they need a center more than anything on that line. The way I see the line:
LT: Liam Eich
LG: A. Jackson
C: FA or draft
RG: C. Williams
RT: R. Hunt
Liam Eich is not cut out for LT in the pros. He played LT at ND because he was the best player on the line (as often happens in college).

Praying he can cut it at RT (the position he was drafted to play, to allow Hunt to move to RG).

LT - unknown
LG - Williams
C - unknown (unless Deiter can be the man)
RT - Handy Hunty
LT - Eich (fingers crossed)

No doubt Hunt can play RT (and much better than Messe Davis), but he's going to the Pro Bowl at RG if he's allowed to remain there.

Liam Eich is not cut out for LT in the pros. He played LT at ND because he was the best player on the line (as often happens in college).

Praying he can cut it at RT (the position he was drafted to play, to allow Hunt to move to RG).

LT - unknown
LG - Williams
C - unknown (unless Deiter can be the man)
RT - Handy Hunty
LT - Eich (fingers crossed)

No doubt Hunt can play RT (and much better than Messe Davis), but he's going to the Pro Bowl at RG if he's allowed to remain there.
I still think there’s hope for A. Jackson.

I agree but Eich was a highly rated left tackle in last years draft, I think he didn’t give up a sack at all in college if I recall and Hunt played RT pretty damn good when he was there the year before last. I honestly think Flores was trying to sabotage this Offense.
I agree 100%

That was going to be my exact comment. Starting season 2 of The Righteous Gemstones tonight.
I felt like the season started a little slow but definitely 'Brings It Home' in spectacular fashion! John Goodman is a god!

I have more hope for Solomon Kindley than Austin Jackson but I've no idea if he can fit the new scheme.

Thats where he played the best and was his original position. Don’t know why they moved him to RG. I think Hunt goes back to RT and Williams becomes RG.
IMO Hunt was, and still is, a liability in pass-pro. Moving him to RT exposes Tua’s blindside to his technique and footwork breakdowns. I like Hunt, but his strengths are more suited to playing inside at RG on an OL that has to protect a left handed QB.

I still think there’s hope for A. Jackson.

Actually, there is still hope for Jackson b/c of the new scheme he'll play in this year. Jackson is known to be good in open space, he moves pretty well for a big guy and this new scheme requires linemen to pull which should be right up Jackson's wheelhouse (if there is one).

Last year, his biggest problem, he had no anchor and got bullied in the trenches. He really needs to put in a lot of time in the weight room this offseason.

Looks like a monster RT in zone scheme. I can see him coming off the ball and hitting 3 defenders and pancaki g last one. Lets get the LT and center and call it a monster ol

Back
Top Bottom