Robert Kraft and the patriots cheating | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Kraft and the patriots cheating

You have to love it another espn story that contradicts all their other stories. :lol:

Probably NE super hero and secret agent Ernie Adams telepathically sent a message to the locker room guy McNally telling him to "introduce"
a "K" ball into the game. Dam that old Ernie is one sharp cookie.

:3w:

New ESPN DeflateGate Report Paints Problematic Picture Of Entire Situation

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/02/...ints-problematic-picture-of-entire-situation/

Yeah,
leave it up to the Boston media to solve the problem. :sidelol:

At least they gave Goodell a good out, a blank check:
Is it possible that this McNally fella (more on him shortly) found a ball on the ground, perhaps one used by kickers to practice kicking into nets on the sideline, and decided to give it to a man in charge? Of course it is.

Good and honest man working for a good and honest company. :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Probably NE super hero and secret agent Ernie Adams telepathically sent a message to the locker room guy McNally telling him to "introduce"
a "K" ball into the game. Dam that old Ernie is one sharp cookie.

:3w:

You still haven't learned a thing yet.
Mocking the evidence and facts never makes your case.

Yeah,
leave it up to the Boston media to solve the problem. :sidelol:

At least they gave Goodell a good out, a blank check:

Good and honest man working for a good and honest company. :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

You still haven't learned a thing yet.
Mocking the evidence and facts never makes your case.

Evidence lmao that's the funniest thing you've stated yet.

lets look at the evidence

first it was Adams intercepting a ball in Nov and noticing it was underinflated .....no wait that's not it
then it was Jackson intercepting a ball during the AFCC game and noticing it was under inflated then the colts equipment guy notified
Pagano who alerted the colts GM who alerted Kensil...no wait that's not it either
then we have the video of the elderly ball boy taking a 90 sec leak...no wait wait that's not either
now we have the locker room guy McNally who tried to "introduce" a kicking ball into the game to an official who alerted Kensil.
and the funniest thing about all these stories is most of them came from the same ESPN.

See any problems with the stories here....opps I forgot you need O'Leary to paint you a picture.

But an Ernie Adams sitting in the booth with the ability to be connected to a QB almost until the snap is a deadly weapon.

Total BS.

Edit: And yes I know for 100% that that allegation is a compete fabrication.

1) The original thought behind the above statement is an anecdote as told by Doug Flutie, who said the communications continued up until the ball was snapped. It is nothing more than a rumor that is accepted as fact by conspiracy theorists/Patriot haters.

- In reality Doug Flutie has never uttered these words in an interview. nor have they ever been published in an article. This is completely made up. In fact, I dare you to find the original quote. Find the quote. Find the interview. If you do I will donate $100 to the favorite charity to the first person to post it - provided your favorite charity is the Jimmy Fund.

2) The NFL controls the in-game communications, not the Patriots or any other home team. There is no secondary system in place. And it doesn't make sense that the Patriots would be able to manage this type of charade on the road, now does it?

3) I have a friend I have known since I was about ten (in my mid 40's now). He was a segment producer for some rinky-dink sports channel in bristol connecticut and for fox. Did you know - The networks have the ability to detect radio signal broadcasts in stadiums, they need to make sure that there is no interference for there broadcast and internal communications. Guess what? As a side result to that, he has said that there has never been an additional broadcast frequency found in Gillette Stadium. Kinds torpedos that rumor, doesn't it now?

Last edited by a moderator:
O'Leary has duped the dummies out of their $$$$ his entire life. 1st with stocks then with his fictional spygate book.

https://www.finra.org/newsroom/2000...ier-capital-management-and-fines-and-suspends
Washington, DC—NASD Regulation, Inc., today announced that an NASD Regulation Hearing Panel expelled Premier Capital Management, Inc., Dallas, TX, for placing materially misleading advertisements in national publications to tout Continental Investment Corporation (OTCBB:CICGQ), failing to disclose compensation received from Continental, and other violations. The firm’s president and owner, Bryan James O’Leary, was suspended for 325 days and fined $62,500, while Ryan Mark Reynolds, a former registered representative, was suspended for 720 days and fined $155,000.

Back
Top Bottom