Robert Kraft and the patriots cheating | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robert Kraft and the patriots cheating

Nah it is mostly sour grapes

I guess 5x SB champion Charles Haley has sour grapes as well........ Wait a min..... Oh yeah doesn't quite work so well there. Cheaters gonna cheat excuse makers gonna make excuses for their pathetic cheating franchise......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And what would you know about facts?

I gave you plenty of facts. Just because you choose to ignore them or trying to dismiss them with "oh, others are just jealous" doesn't make them any less facts.

To be honest I have yet to see from you or any other person defending the Patriots to bring any contradictory arguments except "jealousy". That includes a couple of long articles written by Boston writers countering O'Leary's book. None of the stats were countered. None of the named sources were asked. Nada. Instead attempts to discredit O'Leary are made trying to put him into category 'absurd' and 'conspiracy theorist' and 'how ridiculous'.

So far it worked well. Not enough fans have read that book yet. I convinced a lot of people to read it and everyone of them walked away saying "it all makes sense now'. And those are people who are not wearing tinfoil heads. If you read the book 'Spygate' Deflategate makes sense. People will understand why the NFL is interested in a cover up. Unfortunately for those who love the game and believe in the integrity of fair competition most fans are scared of the truth. They are scared that the sports they love and follow for decades is flawed and not fair. They are scared to wake up and realize that not the best team may win but the one who cheats the best.

Facts are facts. You can twist and attempt to dismiss facts, trying to ridicule and bring forth your 'ra-ra yippi kayjay'. But the facts remain. Unchallenged.

I gave you plenty of facts. Just because you choose to ignore them or trying to dismiss them with "oh, others are just jealous" doesn't make them any less facts.

To be honest I have yet to see from you or any other person defending the Patriots to bring any contradictory arguments except "jealousy". That includes a couple of long articles written by Boston writers countering O'Leary's book. None of the stats were countered. None of the named sources were asked. Nada. Instead attempts to discredit O'Leary are made trying to put him into category 'absurd' and 'conspiracy theorist' and 'how ridiculous'.

So far it worked well. Not enough fans have read that book yet. I convinced a lot of people to read it and everyone of them walked away saying "it all makes sense now'. And those are people who are not wearing tinfoil heads. If you read the book 'Spygate' Deflategate makes sense. People will understand why the NFL is interested in a cover up. Unfortunately for those who love the game and believe in the integrity of fair competition most fans are scared of the truth. They are scared that the sports they love and follow for decades is flawed and not fair. They are scared to wake up and realize that not the best team may win but the one who cheats the best.

Facts are facts. You can twist and attempt to dismiss facts, trying to ridicule and bring forth your 'ra-ra yippi kayjay'. But the facts remain. Unchallenged.

Facts? You post BS that was leaked from un-named sources. Hardly facts. Now why don't you run along and find someone else to play with.

Facts? You post BS that was leaked from un-named sources. Hardly facts. Now why don't you run along and find someone else to play with.

I doubt that. But we can always use your rah-rah which doesn't even have unnamed sources as 'facts'. :sidelol:

I think you are the one in need of playmates. After all it is you who is on a forum of a division opponent of the Pats.. I would say you are the one in need of attention and the everlasting search of 'fans'. It is funny how some fans of AFC East teams come here to seek love they don't get from somewhere else.
:lol:

Its obvious you believe anything you read....provided it paints the picture you want. The league hasn't officially released any findings of evidence
that anyone manipulated the balls. The released one statement that there was balls found at half time that were below the min psi. They also released
another to state they were bringing in their independent team of investigators, and one final one stating that video tapes turned over to the league by the patriots showed a person of interest taking the balls to a side room.
Those are the facts released to the public directly from the league. All the rest are claims made by un-named sources and most are contradicting to each other but as I said you hand pick the BS and then call it facts.
It isn't going to matter what the league finds anyway it will always be a conspiracy to you.

A Nut Case Has Spent $30,000 to Write a Book About How Statistics Prove the Patriots Are Still Cheating

http://thebiglead.com/2012/10/21/a-...istics-prove-the-patriots-are-still-cheating/

Almost all the pro-Patriot deflategate stories and revelations originates from the Boston media (mostly the Boston Globe). It's obvious they are simply generating non-reality based stories to sell to the Cheatriot fans.

Its obvious you believe anything you read....provided it paints the picture you want. The league hasn't officially released any findings of evidence
that anyone manipulated the balls. The released one statement that there was balls found at half time that were below the min psi. They also released
another to state they were bringing in their independent team of investigators, and one final one stating that video tapes turned over to the league by the patriots showed a person of interest taking the balls to a side room.
Those are the facts released to the public directly from the league. All the rest are claims made by un-named sources and most are contradicting to each other but as I said you hand pick the BS and then call it facts.
It isn't going to matter what the league finds anyway it will always be a conspiracy to you.

A Nut Case Has Spent $30,000 to Write a Book About How Statistics Prove the Patriots Are Still Cheating

http://thebiglead.com/2012/10/21/a-...istics-prove-the-patriots-are-still-cheating/

The story you linked is exactly what I was telling you. Discrediting O'Leary and calling him a nut case before the first paragraph is written is an attempt for the readership to make their minds up before the writer presents his case. It is a common tactic to guide reader.
Of course it is inconsequential that the writer does not really make a case. I don't even think he read the book.

But here is the big difference between you and me. I would make a fuzz about Spygate and Deflategate even if it wouldn't be the Pats. As much as I care for it could be the Dolphins. I still would want them to get punished and I probably would not watch them anymore. I have no room in my life for cheaters and liars. You on the other hand show your allegiance first and foremost. You don't care if your team cheated or not as long as they win.

That really makes me the NFL Man and it makes you a biased Patriots troll. You do know that you are approaching nycjunc level rather quickly. Never know when to back out and to stop.

Cheatriots fandom is a mental illness. They have a pathological need to have fans of other teams validate the achievements of Brady and Belicheat and get upset when these fans don't their condone cheating.

There was this game last year week 14, the refs gifted the pats a win vs the browns

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9T8UsqQ1hrQ
Do you remember a couple of years ago that game against Green Bay when Matt Flynn lit that D up, and O-lineman Dan Connelly recovered a kick towards the end of the game and kept running there was about 2 or 3 blocks to the back that went uncalled.

The story you linked is exactly what I was telling you. Discrediting O'Leary and calling him a nut case before the first paragraph is written is an attempt for the readership to make their minds up before the writer presents his case. It is a common tactic to guide reader.
Of course it is inconsequential that the writer does not really make a case. I don't even think he read the book.

But here is the big difference between you and me. I would make a fuzz about Spygate and Deflategate even if it wouldn't be the Pats. As much as I care for it could be the Dolphins. I still would want them to get punished and I probably would not watch them anymore. I have no room in my life for cheaters and liars. You on the other hand show your allegiance first and foremost. You don't care if your team cheated or not as long as they win.

That really makes me the NFL Man and it makes you a biased Patriots troll. You do know that you are approaching nycjunc level rather quickly. Never know when to back out and to stop.

Now that IS funny. Discrediting O'Leary? All you claim of this article discrediting is just what you yourself are doing. Anyone that doesn't share your opinion is discrediting your hero. O'Leary is a financial strategist who by the way has had his license revoked, yeah sounds like a creditable author. As for the article not making a case I suggest you try reading from:
So let’s break that down, shall we, because it seems like this “theory” is driven by some unsubstantiated belief that the nefarious actions are occurring at home in Foxboro.

If you had written this book of connect the dots theory and it was filled with all this iron clad statistical evidence then why was no major publisher interested in publishing this terrific book? The book was written to market to the sour grapes fan such as yourself so that O'Leary can get his $30,000 self publishing fees back and to try and fill his pockets with cash.....I believe neither of which he's been able to accomplish.

I noticed nothing was mention about the actual facts from the league on the deflated balls

Now that IS funny. Discrediting O'Leary? All you claim of this article discrediting is just what you yourself are doing. Anyone that doesn't share your opinion is discrediting your hero. O'Leary is a financial strategist who by the way has had his license revoked, yeah sounds like a creditable author. As for the article not making a case I suggest you try reading from:
So let’s break that down, shall we, because it seems like this “theory” is driven by some unsubstantiated belief that the nefarious actions are occurring at home in Foxboro.

If you had written this book of connect the dots theory and it was filled with all this iron clad statistical evidence then why was no major publisher interested in publishing this terrific book? The book was written to market to the sour grapes fan such as yourself so that O'Leary can get his $30,000 self publishing fees back and to try and fill his pockets with cash.....I believe neither of which he's been able to accomplish.

I noticed nothing was mention about the actual facts from the league on the deflated balls

Please. Back to sour grapes. And that's the only defense you and others have. I don't even like grapes.

No. There is nobody who has contradicted O'Leary's book. Taking out sections out of a line of statistical implications is nothing but 'cheating' as well. It is the same like you take a half sentence out of context from an entire paragraph. None of the interviews were debunked. None of the statistics as a whole were debunked. It was cherry picking and discrediting - that's all you have.

And there was plenty of information coming initially from the NFL in Deflategate. But suddenly it stopped. You just disregard facts because they contradict your blind allegiance. Instead you throw 'evidence' at us from 10cent bloggers who blame the refs and unnamed source who claim to have evidence that it was only 1 ball and it was only .000000001 psi under regulation (note: exaggerated).

And then we always have ...... sour grapes.

You really should pack it up.

Please. Back to sour grapes. And that's the only defense you and others have. I don't even like grapes.

No. There is nobody who has contradicted O'Leary's book. Taking out sections out of a line of statistical implications is nothing but 'cheating' as well. It is the same like you take a half sentence out of context from an entire paragraph. None of the interviews were debunked. None of the statistics as a whole were debunked. It was cherry picking and discrediting - that's all you have.

And there was plenty of information coming initially from the NFL in Deflategate. But suddenly it stopped. You just disregard facts because they contradict your blind allegiance. Instead you throw 'evidence' at us from 10cent bloggers who blame the refs and unnamed source who claim to have evidence that it was only 1 ball and it was only .000000001 psi under regulation (note: exaggerated).

And then we always have ...... sour grapes.

You really should pack it up.

The facts released officially from the league were what I posted. Facts not stories you read from un-named sources. The latest stories
said that 1 ball was 2psi under and the rest a tick under 12.5psi but I guess those stories you simply discount. They are ALL stories
until the league makes its findings. Now if it turns out the patriots didn't manipulate the balls then you will go cry conspiracy like your hero.

Its all Hogwash and sour grapes there spygate_4_ever

Think of all the money that has been wagered since 2007 on all of the Patrtiots' games. Nevada Sen. Dean Heller has said that NFL cheating could be a problem for his state. Something like deflated footballs could very well have changed the over/under in all those games. With this in mind, the NFL has zero interest in an outcome other than one the exonerates the Patriots. Otherwise, they are opening up a whole new can of worms and themselves to lawsuits.

What we are seeing now with this "investigation" is the NFL stalling for time to come up with an excuse that the general public will accept in order to "protect the shield". The 'time' being taken to run a 'thorough' investigation is and always has been time needed to let the story cool off and create a summary to the events that would not make the Patriots look like they did anything wrong. All the facts were out there:

11 of 12 balls, no direct denial ever made.

The Balls used by the Colts were not underinflated, no denial of that either.

The balls in question were said to be in the range of 2 lbs pressure under, once again, no denials to that being untrue were made by any parties close to the situation.

The balls were then inflated back to were they should have been at halftime and did not lose any air pressure of note once the game had ended. No denials were made that was an untrue statement.

Now, weeks later, all of the reporting is being brought into question. The balls were suddenly not significantly underinflated other than the one that the Colts player got his hands on. Really? This means the whole thing was totally made up and yet nobody on the Patriots cared to even inform us that it was all a bunch of hogwash until a week after the Super Bowl.

Sorry, I'm not buying it. Belichick especially would not spend his time talking about football PSI, days before the SB, if the whole thing was bogus which he would have known right from the start when it was proclaimed that the balls were significantly under inflated. The person or people who knew what they proclaim to know now would have been screaming it then. No person would dare make all this up knowing they would simply have to say it was all untrue or completely irrelevant. The NFL would never have had an investigation because there was nothing to investigate.

It's also doubtful he would have went into detail about how he makes his team practice with less-than-ideal footballs, unless he was worried about what Jerome Bettis said earlier on ESPN that the ball was easier to hang on to. Maybe he thought someone, like Warren Sharp, might start looking into their suspicious fumble rate and find something interesting. Otherwise, why would Belichick even bring this up?

'Time' to be thorough on scientific facts doesn't wash unless you need time to make it go away. That takes time.

The latest reports said that only 1 of the 11 balls was 2 psi under min with the other 10 just a tick under 12.5psi and nobody denied that either.

Look at these reports, first report was that the colts DB D'Quell Jackson noticed the ball was deflated and alerted Pagano but Jackson stated at the pro bowl that he didn't notice anything wrong with the ball and gave it to the equipment guy to hold for him. Pagano when first asked said he had no knowledge there was an issue with the balls. Then the reports were that the colts equipment guy noticed something wrong and alerted Pagano
who then in turn alerted the colts GM who alerted the officials. It was also reported that John Harbaugh tipped off his ex DC pagano but Harbaugh has
also stated he knew nothing about it.
If this was so obvious how come nobody that actually handled those balls could tell
the difference?
There are a lot of stories that were reported but that doesn't make them fact, evidence or true.

Have you ever thought that if belichick or brady had told someone to deflate the balls do really believe they would have said deflate only 11 of the 12? Wouldn't you as a QB want them all the same so they would be consistant?

Back
Top Bottom