Rodgers tore achilles! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers tore achilles!

I hope Tua learned that if a play is broken, throw it away and live to play another day. ESPN article said that the play was intended for a quick pass but Rodgers held on. Tackle said he expected a short pass but chipped him enough to let Rodgers throw it fast.

I have confidence that Tua knows this now. FINS UP!

I hate this. I truly hate this.

Celebrating this- & I know y'all are gonna take offense but so be it- is low. Those celebrating are the same people that hoped Brady was injured when we played the Pats. Why?

First of all, a true sportsman doesn't wish injury even on his most ardent rival. 2- if you wanna be the best, you have to beat the best. I always wanted to play Brady because what does it say about us if we'd beat a Brady-less Pats team?

Now if we sweep the Jets, the story is not that the Dolphins are great but that the Jets didn't have Rodgers.

Sucks for the Jets but hey at least now it’s Zach Wilson season!

giphy.gif

I hate this. I truly hate this.

Celebrating this- & I know y'all are gonna take offense but so be it- is low. Those celebrating are the same people that hoped Brady was injured when we played the Pats. Why?

First of all, a true sportsman doesn't wish injury even on his most ardent rival. 2- if you wanna be the best, you have to beat the best. I always wanted to play Brady because what does it say about us if we'd beat a Brady-less Pats team?

Now if we sweep the Jets, the story is not that the Dolphins are great but that the Jets didn't have Rodgers.
I’m not celebrating but I’m also not going to lose an ounce of sleep over it. Rodgers is 40 years and and is set for life with the jets contract alone, has a sb and will be in the HOF. Life is good for him.

Back
Top Bottom