Rodgers tore achilles! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodgers tore achilles!

What happened to that Gone in 60 seconds gif?

Sad, and probably too soon, but that was creative and funny as hell.

I didnt want to see that kind of injury, wanted him to throw 5 picks and get sacked a dozen times though.

**** the Jets and their fanbase though. Did they ever take the high road regarding our QB?

I hate this. I truly hate this.

Celebrating this- & I know y'all are gonna take offense but so be it- is low. Those celebrating are the same people that hoped Brady was injured when we played the Pats. Why?

First of all, a true sportsman doesn't wish injury even on his most ardent rival. 2- if you wanna be the best, you have to beat the best. I always wanted to play Brady because what does it say about us if we'd beat a Brady-less Pats team?

Now if we sweep the Jets, the story is not that the Dolphins are great but that the Jets didn't have Rodgers.

The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

What happened to that Gone in 60 seconds gif?

Sad, and probably too soon, but that was creative and funny as hell.

I didnt want to see that kind of injury, wanted him to throw 5 picks and get sacked a dozen times though.

**** the Jets and their fanbase though. Did they ever take the high road regarding our QB?
Rogers.jpg

I’m not celebrating but I’m also not going to lose an once of sleep over it. Rodgers is 40 years and and is set for life with the jets contract alone, has a sb and will be in the HOF. Life is good for him.

No Dolfan is gonna lose a wink on this one. But my homeboys were already showing me memes last night making fun of the Jets & Rodgers & they were cracking up all last night while we watched the game.

I don't like it, bro, because I feel that's the same energy we can get from haters for Tua to go down, you know?

I remember the last time I played fantasy football Reggie Bush had a stellar game for us & one of the guys in the league said watch Bush will be injured next week & so it went. Its the reason I don't believe in Facebook. People will see you riding on top of the world & just put out the worst vitriol, spite, & evil for you. People can really suck sometimes, dude, for sometimes no reason whatsoever.

I hate this. I truly hate this.

Celebrating this- & I know y'all are gonna take offense but so be it- is low. Those celebrating are the same people that hoped Brady was injured when we played the Pats. Why?

First of all, a true sportsman doesn't wish injury even on his most ardent rival. 2- if you wanna be the best, you have to beat the best. I always wanted to play Brady because what does it say about us if we'd beat a Brady-less Pats team?

Now if we sweep the Jets, the story is not that the Dolphins are great but that the Jets didn't have Rodgers.
I didn't read your post. Instead I was thinking up a nickname for Rodgers. I'm going with Sizzle Ankle.

Back
Top Bottom