Rodrique Wright | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodrique Wright

Martel

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
How much money did that fool lose by going back to school last year?

EDIT:Check the date!!

I'm glad we got him!

Thats why the whole thing about staying in school holds no water for the most part. look at Leinhart he stayed and will be drafted lower probably. I like wright quite a bit but don't think DT is a huge need but he if we drafted him I would be ok.

Stacks said:
How much money did that fool lose by going back to school last year?
You can call him a fool if you want, but he got the one thing money can't buy. The experience of winning A National Championship.

In the long run, if he produces at the next level he will get his.
His stock has fallen, but as already noted, he has a National Championship.
He will still be a high 2nd round draft pick, not sure he would have gone much higher last year. IMO

He's climbing the board again. I don't think he'd have gone any higher last year, plus he has a national title. We play the games to win.

he woulda been a first rounder last year i think... but yeah winning that national championship gotta feel pretty damn good...

Oh...I was under the impression that he was lookin like a 4-5 rounder this year. If he goes round 2 then that's all good. I just remember seeing mocks last year (I think Kiper) had him going 20 overall.

I would rather be a top 20 NFL pick then win a NCAA title in any sport, any day of the week. JMO.

That's the difference in being Selfish or Selfless. He didn't care about going higher in the draft. He felt he could be a team player and help his team win a national title. He was looking after his team first rather than how much money he was going to make. I applaud his decision last year.

I watched him in the Rose bowl. Taitusi Lutui owned him.
He just didn't seem like he was playing as hard as he could.

WelcomeBack said:
That's the difference in being Selfish or Selfless. He didn't care about going higher in the draft. He felt he could be a team player and help his team win a national title. He was looking after his team first rather than how much money he was going to make. I applaud his decision last year.

Its always possible but its almost always about the money.

Boomer said:
He's climbing the board again. I don't think he'd have gone any higher last year, plus he has a national title. We play the games to win.

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom