Rodrique Wright | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodrique Wright

Wow, he is still undrafted? Why did he fall so far?

WelcomeBack said:
That's the difference in being Selfish or Selfless. He didn't care about going higher in the draft. He felt he could be a team player and help his team win a national title. He was looking after his team first rather than how much money he was going to make. I applaud his decision last year.

I dont think he planned on dropping this much though.......I bet he probally thought his stock would stay the same or rise......

phinfan_1 said:
I watched him in the Rose bowl. Taitusi Lutui owned him.
He just didn't seem like he was playing as hard as he could.

agreed,I think this has alot to do with his fall thus far

Staying in school when you'll be a high pick is never a good decision IMO. The money that you can get can set up not only yourself, but your entire family as well.

I've heard it said that it was a selfless move as opposed to being selfish and coming out early. I don't call setting up your entire family financially, "selfish."

SkapePhin said:
Wow, he is still undrafted? Why did he fall so far?

He stayed behind. Had a great year. Got a degree. Added muscle.

Had a slow 40 time.

Boomer said:
He's climbing the board again. I don't think he'd have gone any higher last year, plus he has a national title. We play the games to win.

This thread was from a month ago but I think he would have gone higher last year

Boomer said:
He's climbing the board again. I don't think he'd have gone any higher last year, plus he has a national title. We play the games to win.

Unfortunately, he's climing it upside down today. :lol:

I can see the Wright Bros. (Manny and Rodrique) on our D-line wreaking havoc for years!!!!!!!!

all we need to do is get Will Derting to assist with Zach Thomas in the middle....and we are set. Will was given good ratings on nfl.com!!

Back
Top Bottom